Bama fans...Serious question....

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
What happened with Peyton Woodward? I thought he was going to be a stud? If this a case of him wanting to play right away so he's portaling?

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
I'll answer for them. He’s really slow and was overrated. Good instinctive player but will struggle in pass coverage. Their board said Deboer wanted more experience back there as well.

Reactions: UGA03MAIN

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
I'll answer for them. He’s really slow and was overrated. Good instinctive player but will struggle in pass coverage. Their board said Deboer wanted more experience back there as well.
Was he recruited by Saban? I would trust Saban’s eval over Tier 2.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
The more experience thing was happening no matter what. Even before NSD, we knew Bama was going to have to get a couple more DBs that have seen live reps in college. Bama lost it’s 3 top DBs along with some depth guys.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Op, honestly no idea. The staff said it wasn’t a shocker. I assume since he was already committed and signed, he went through spring with the new staff and said it wasn’t for him. With the transfer portal being open all the time now, I’m not shocked. Similar deal with Proctor. Woodyard’s tape was good though.

Latest posts