Dear rugbdawg.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
At the time in the thread, were we arguing over whether I said we sucked at rebounding or rebounding fundamentals?

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
There is no doubt you said we sucked at rebounding fundamentals. For you to even try and deny it now is hilarious

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
you accuse me of "putting words in your mouth" and you can't even remember what the @#%$ you said. Just shut the hell up.

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
but I can't remember exactly what those words were. If someone can pull up the thread, all will be clear.

Three Putt

Nov 15, 2005
I admire Stans' obvious commitment to his family.

It's just more fun to call them Mephibosheth and Ahaziah and post about them being future homos and other far out crazy **** like that.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
You clearly said our rebounding fundamentals sucked. Then, when blasted by nearly everyone on this board, you backtracked.

Three Putt

Nov 15, 2005
suck at posting fundamentals. Of course, this has no effect on your ability to post soundly from time to time. It's just that your posting fundamentals suck.

So, I hope you won't post that I said your posts suck. I said your posting fundamentals suck.

You get that?

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
was my direct quote in the subject line in response to Coach34's post. I DO remember that. Sorry I don't remember verbatim the other 5 pages of our conversation but I do know you like to misconstrue what people say.

Status
Not open for further replies.