I’ll leave this here, but but but Karen DeBUM

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Yep, he’s definitely a lying, excuse making punk. They’ll never give credit to Kirby for helping build those Championship teams. Those two Natties broke them biitches

We dont spend alot of time giving alot of credit to Pruitt or Golding either

Gichoke75

Jul 30, 2022
PHONY GOAT
H*ly Sh*t 😂😂. I’m glad everyone can read that response! You’re right. He was mediocre. 😆 His list of records even outside of the national titles is incredible. No one, literally no one, doesn’t consider him the best to ever do it. I mean, there may be some to try to find some weird angle to cling on to, to convince themselves otherwise …like all-time wins or something. But his records speak for themselves. You know that ONE “phony” has more than double the national championships your school has in its ENTIRE history! Not one more…double. In GA’s entire existence as a football team. You guys aren’t even in the top 15 all time. While two back to back is no joke. Stop acting like you are Alabama, Ohio State, etc..
All time you are much closer to Ole Miss.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
H*ly Sh*t 😂😂. I’m glad everyone can read that response! You’re right. He was mediocre. 😆 His list of records even outside of the national titles is incredible. No one, literally no one, doesn’t consider him the best to ever do it. I mean, there may be some to try to find some weird angle to cling on to, to convince themselves otherwise …like all-time wins or something. But his records speak for themselves. You know that ONE “phony” has more than double the national championships your school has in its ENTIRE history! Not one more…double. In GA’s entire existence as a football team. You guys aren’t even in the top 15 all time. While two back to back is no joke. Stop acting like you are Alabama, Ohio State, etc..
Agree with everything you said, but the colossal DA Korey doesn’t believe what he types. He knows that Nick Saban OWNS UGA, CFB, and Korey Da Klown.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I don't think anyone has argued that Kirby wasn't instrumental in Bammer's success. He was DC for what, 3 of them?

We're making fun of Korey for comparing your own program to Toledo and Michigan State and continuously pointing out that despite all of the advantages, Kirby can't seem to get it done against his mentor.

I've actually met and like Kirby. But you are what your record is.....1-5
Well I’m not accountable for what Korey says…

Gichoke75

Jul 30, 2022
Agree with everything you said, but the colossal DA Korey doesn’t believe what he types. He knows that Nick Saban OWNS UGA, CFB, and Korey Da Klown.
Man…. It is very rare when someone does something with intent, and misses the mark so badly… It displays an ELITE, E-LITE, level of stupidity. And further makes the others point for them. He is literally making the point that Kirby has had NFL talent at maybe a level we’ve never seen before. And what has he got for it? Two natties is no doubt legit. But Saban had 4 by 8 years. And built it basically starting from scratch while Kirby immediately had high SEC/NFL talent from day one. AND had existing relationships with all the top players in the country from recruiting in college, in addition to being able to get any kids attention because he was with the #1 program in the country. So 4 to 2. And one of them was against a TCU team. That everybody in the country knew was probably not even close to being an elite team, and had NO business being there talent wise.
SEC titles. Saban had what, 4? 5? by that point. And three in a row ‘14, ‘15, ‘16. He had more SEC titles in a three year span that Kirby has had since he’s been there. And then the big enchilada…..
1 - 5 vs Saban. Maybe he should write it out on a piece of paper or something. Or have someone sit at a table, and walk him through it. ..All with “the most NFL talent”. He literally… Logged in, started a post, added the graphic, thought about what he wanted to say… put the ball on a tee, took a rip..and missed, completely. Bragging that Kirby has had a historic amount of NFL talent (I guess in some sort of misguided attempt to say that he’s better?!?), And with all that talent, he has achieved half the number of trophies Saban did, and lost to him five out of the six times they played.
“HEY EVERYBODY! HE HAS DONE LESS, with MORE!!”
I can’t decide if I want to keep interacting with this guy, just to watch him display this trophy winning level of FAIL. Or continue, and risk being the first person in history to suffer a fatal overdose from joy and amusement.

Last edited:

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
All of that to say NOTHING, I’m not impressed my guy, now write me another novel, CLOWN

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Woodpecker Willy, pecking again lol, come up for air son
New Year Mood GIF by JustViral.Net
I thought Dabo was the only one that gets this type of treatment

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They weren’t there with Saban from the start clown boy, they arrived after Kirby built your defense, but keep swinging and missing as usual
I know this pains you, but Pruitt was the better DC. Kirby’s Ds took a step back when Pruitt left to be the DC at FSU and UGA.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You don’t “own” anything except an EBT card, fvckboiiiiiii.
Wrong as usual, I work 40-60 hours a week, I’m currently at work as we speak, but keep stereotyping. And you wonder why Supreme wanted to put a bullet in your head

Last edited:

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
They weren’t there with Saban from the start clown boy, they arrived after Kirby built your defense, but keep swinging and missing as usual

JP was on the first staff in 2007 and was there until he left for the FSU DC job in 2013. He was the best combo of recruiter and on the field coach of the Saban era.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
I don’t, but I like to spit facts

Well the facts are Kirbys first year as a DC he finished with the #8 D in the country in 2008. JPs first year as a DC he had the #1 D in the country, won a NC and was named National Recruiter of the year.

Those are the facts

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Well the facts are Kirbys first year as a DC he finished with the #8 D in the country in 2008. JPs first year as a DC he had the #1 D in the country, won a NC and was named National Recruiter of the year.

Those are the facts
The facts are that he went to Tennessee and tried doing the same things that worked for him at Bama, and the NCAA said nice try lol, wonder who taught him those little tricks? but but but GOAT!!!! GIVE ME A PHUCKEN BREAK

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The facts are that he went to Tennessee and tried doing the same things that worked for him at Bama, and the NCAA said nice try lol, wonder who taught him those little tricks? but but but GOAT!!!! GIVE ME A PHUCKEN BREAK
You mean the same thing that is 100% legal now, and what he did is on a much smaller scale? The witch hunt for Pruitt was sickening to watch. Saban being the unquestioned GOAT just kills you, doesn’t it? Your penis envy for Alabama is hilarious to watch in real time.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You mean the same thing that is 100% legal now, and what he did is on a much smaller scale? The witch hunt for Pruitt was sickening to watch. Saban being the unquestioned GOAT just kills you, doesn’t it? Your penis envy for Alabama is hilarious to watch in real time.
Facts seems to bother this limp wrist sissie boy lol

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Another goal post move...seems to be a pattern with you. This has nothing to do with both Kirby and JPs time working for The King of CFB which was your original point.

Gichoke75

Jul 30, 2022
This guy really thinks he’s “winning”.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
I know, right. This guy has no doubt, Got in an argument with a few guys, and was trying to punk them, by bragging and telling him that his dick was shorter! “Oh yea?! I’m only half that! Like 4 inches! Take that!!”
- That is literally literally what he did in this post

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Latest posts