Space Jam “New Legacy”…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Starring Lebron James. I haven’t seen it and won’t, it just popped up on my Netflix feed. Dude wants to be Jordan so bad he can’t stand it lmao.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
What about the new roadhouse?
I made the mistake of watching that one with the wife. It was ok, just nowhere near the level of the original. Hard act to follow. Really, Top Gun Maverick is the only remake that I thought came close to the mark.

Reactions: MattUGA1

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I made the mistake of watching that one with the wife. It was ok, just nowhere near the level of the original. Hard act to follow. Really, Top Gun Maverick is the only remake that I thought came close to the mark.
Maverick is it. That's the list.

The new Roadhouse was as meh as meh gets. The plot was flat and not fleshed out well.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Maverick is it. That's the list.

The new Roadhouse was as meh as meh gets. The plot was flat and not fleshed out well.
For good remakes?

Scarface, True Grit, The Departed, Angles in the OF, Dune were better than the originals off the top of my head

If we're talking sequels or extensions of a franchise the list is long af

Last edited:

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
For good remakes?

Scarface, True Grit, The Departed, Angles in the OF, Dune were better than the originals off the top of my head

If we're talking sequels or extensions of a franchise the list is long af
I was speaking of remakes in the last 2-3 years, but forgot about the original Dune. Didn't even know the others were remakes.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
I was speaking of remakes in the last 2-3 years, but forgot about the original Dune. Didn't even know the others were remakes.
The original Scarface is really good though tbf. Worth checking out

Last 2-3 years would be tough. Godzilla minus one is essentially a remake of the original 1954. Was also really good but isn’t Hollywood so not sure that counts. All quiet on the western front was decent but I prefer the original. Never saw A star is born but I know ppl loved it

Last edited:

Latest posts