Juju Lewis....

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
It's tough when a kid is hyped up from his 9th grade year to college. Already been on the cover of sports illustrated.

Reactions: dp rtr

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No idea. If he does, he won't ever be a star IMO. Maybe I'm wrong. Am I not allowed to critique UGA players or players of another team?
I think people are expecting him to be as good or better than Bryce….that is a high bar. Every small statured QB will get that comp.

Reactions: dp rtr

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
I think people are expecting him to be as good or better than Bryce….that is a high bar. Every small statured QB will get that comp.
Bryce was cold blooded. That is a high bar. Here is why I think he will bust out. He has been a superstar since 9th grade, didn't grow like projected, NIL is a huge deal and his Dad seems to love the spot light. I have read this book many times.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bryce was cold blooded. That is a high bar. Here is why I think he will bust out. He has been a superstar since 9th grade, didn't grow like projected, NIL is a huge deal and his Dad seems to love the spot light. I have read this book many times.
I don’t disagree.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bryce was a phucken STUD
What are your thoughts on Juju? Bryce was an anomaly. The awareness, feel for the game, elusiveness in the pocket, and accuracy made up for his slight stature. Maybe Juju will be the same, but it seems Bryce is just the exception.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
What are your thoughts on Juju? Bryce was an anomaly. The awareness, feel for the game, elusiveness in the pocket, and accuracy made up for his slight stature. Maybe Juju will be the same, but it seems Bryce is just the exception.
What you just described in Bryce are supposedly Juju's best traits as well. Point guard on the field. Very calm, cerebral and doesn't get rattled. I think Juju will be very good in college and likely be average to decent in the NFL.

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
I think JuJu is made of the right stuff when it comes to the mental aspect of the game. I just don't know how much more he has physically. As good as Bryce was in college those physical limitations were front and center last year.

Saban_Says

Mar 1, 2024
Young fella will win the Heisman and be a Top 5 NFL draft pick! After playing his collegiate ball at Alabama of course!

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Like Brock Vandagriff? UGA guys told me he would be way better than Taulia. What happened there?

Latest posts