Not Only Does an SEC Team...

diehard4dawgs

May 23, 2006
After this "Say it Loud" stuff, if Croom keeps winning we will get a ton of publicity. If not, then we will just fade back into the 11:30 Raycom regular

G

Goat Holder

if I could be guaranteed a victory.

We will come out flat, and from what I hear Tech got a good coach last year. It will be a tough game.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
...can ***** about a win before we even play the game.

Congrats. You've reached bottom and begun to dig.

1MSUDawgFan

Feb 23, 2008
Quote:_________________________________________________ i'm not a good poster_________________________________________________

Damn straight you'r not a good poster. I'm glad you finally realized that. Now if you'll just go ahead and quit posting, the rest of us would be happy.

TnDawg76

Feb 17, 2008
You're probably not a good condom salesman either, and I'm sure that doesn't slow you down from slinging your rubbers to every two-bit gas station in the great state of Louisiana. I hope you sell a good product though because we really need to keep those coon-asses from breeding.

Seriously though...it's freaking February and you are bitching about a game that won't be played til the end of August. You are a sad, pathetic, lonely man.

muddawgs33

Aug 28, 2007
Quote:_________________________________________________You'll get there one day._________________________________________________

Wishful thinking. If he hasn't gotten there after 8600 posts, then I wouldn't count on him ever getting there.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Well our basketball team is doing ok now so he has to find something else to ***** about. Cut the man some slack

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
I was fortunate last week to be able to pick up the ribbed condom line as well as the multi-colored ones too. This could be the bestest summer ever