Oppenheimer

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I don’t see what the hype is on this movie. Decent movie but Oscar worthy???

RDJ was solid but after hearing everything about it, I was severely let down.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
I loved it personally but a lot of times these are lifetime achievement deals. I think this was just Nolan’s time to shine

Reactions: dp rtr

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I loved it personally but a lot of times these are lifetime achievement deals. I think this was just Nolan’s time to shine
Good call on lifetime achievements. Similar to Leo. But shows how stupid Hollywood is

Reactions: dp rtr

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Good call on lifetime achievements. Similar to Leo. But shows how stupid Hollywood is
Which would have been your best picture? I didn’t see many of the ones nominated this year. I thought I was being trolled when I saw Barbie on the list though

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Which would have been your best picture? I didn’t see many of the ones nominated this year. I thought I was being trolled when I saw Barbie on the list though
My reference to how stupid Hollywood being is the giving an award for lifetime achievements.

But all the movies on the list weren’t exactly movies that I was dying to see.

I guess I just heard all of the excitement for it and was really let down.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
My reference to how stupid Hollywood being is the giving an award for lifetime achievements.

But all the movies on the list weren’t exactly movies that I was dying to see.

I guess I just heard all of the excitement for it and was really let down.
Oh yeah I got you, the oscars is a joke generally. I wanted to see the new Scorsese Leo movie but it was so long and in theaters for what felt like a week I missed out. I like Oppenheimer but I get it's not perfect and not for everyone

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
I’ve seen about half of them and Oppenheimer was probably my pick. I liked the holdovers too. Maestro was trash. Can’t believe it was nominated.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Latest posts