Porkchop are you off your meds or something?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Hate I missed your rants today in the crowd thread. Someone must have pushed your buttons.

The crowd sucked last night.

Porkchop.sixpack

Jan 23, 2007
other people what to do....

That whole "you should do this or stay your *** at home" **** just boggles my mind.

Was my rant famous or something?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Quote:_________________________________________________That whole "you should do this or stay your *** at home" **** just boggles my mind. _________________________________________________

Well the whole "lets not show up for the games while our team is winning the west" and "let's sit on our hands while our team plays well" boggles my mind. And by no means am I saying act like maniacs in the stand during the whole game. What really boggles me is the students, that was pathetic last night.

I just do not understand why so many people leave the game with over 5 minutes left when its still in doubt. Why come to the game if you are not going to at least see if we win? Its maybe 15 more minutes you have to stay. We live over 2 hours away and stay for the whole game.

prairiedawg

Aug 1, 2012
because they bought their tickets, they can do whatever the hell they want to. If they want to not show up or if they want to leave 15 minutes early, it's their choice because they paid just like you did.

oem

Feb 23, 2008
What time do you want be to be there?

What time do you want me to leave?

Anything in particular you would like me to wear?

Dawg in a pile

Feb 27, 2008
Quote:_________________________________________________What time do you want be to be there?_________________________________________________

When it starts.

Quote:_________________________________________________What time do you want me to leave?_________________________________________________

When it's over.

Quote:_________________________________________________Anything in particular you would like me to wear?_________________________________________________

Maroon.

See how easy that is?