Post ITT if your team currently has a top 40 recruiting class.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I will answer for him…..no.
Are you ready for 6 more months of UGA false bravado? And then the backtracking after DeBoer beats that a$$? I’m starting to think Doe won’t be the only disappearing act this time. These boys have talked way too much sh*t to stick around for the backlash.
Look, Korey is all kinds of dumb but he’ll be here. DC doesn’t really care about football so he won’t leave. Main owns his ****. He paid me on our bet almost immediately. Chuckles is consistent too.

But they’ll all backtrack. Korey already said Dawgs by fiddy. That’s the equivalent of a vote of confidence to a HC.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
This makes no sense, Spineless. You act like Deboer had UGA or Alabama’s talent going against D2 schools. You are reaching as bad now as you do with the “couldn’t reup because of Christmas” sh*t that expect people to believe.
Cope nattyless, I don’t expect yall to believe anything.

The truth stands alone whether you accept it or deny it…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Cope nattyless, I don’t expect yall to believe anything.

The truth stands alone whether you accept it or deny it…
“Nattyless” lol. Son, I’ve witnessed about as many Alabama natties as you have UGA division titles.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Nattyless” lol. Son, I’ve witnessed about as many Alabama natties as you have UGA division titles.
Unh unh, you know what I mean nattyless. I don’t give af how many natties you witnessed before we started conversing

How many have you witnessed since my opinions triggered your gump insecurities?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Please don't compare a tier 2 coach to the current GOAT still coaching.
“Current GOAT still coaching” :ROFLMAO:
There is no “current” GOAT. There is only 1 GOAT. Kirby has an Alabama problem that he needs to fix in September. I can feel the pressure building on him already. His picture from the press conference today looked like a 65 year old.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
“Current GOAT still coaching” :ROFLMAO:
There is no “current” GOAT. There is only 1 GOAT. Kirby has an Alabama problem that he needs to fix in September. I can feel the pressure building on him already. His picture from the press conference today looked like a 65 year old.
You felt pressure building on him by looking at a pic? That's powerful stuff. Is this a gift you have?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You felt pressure building on him by looking at a pic? That's powerful stuff. Is this a gift you have?
Dude looks old AF. You could see it on Saban the last few years as it looked like he aged quite a bit. Kirby looks the same way.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Dude looks old AF. You could see it on Saban the last few years as it looked like he aged quite a bit. Kirby looks the same way.
He looked like a kid when he got here. You are right for sure. His aging hasn't been good. It would suck but if he bolted to the NFL, I wouldn't be mad. He would fail but, I still wouldn't blame him.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He looked like a kid when he got here. You are right for sure. His aging hasn't been good. It would suck but if he bolted to the NFL, I wouldn't be mad. He would fail but, I still wouldn't blame him.
Can’t blame any of them in the current CFB landscape.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Can’t blame any of them in the current CFB landscape.
Exactly. I still believe under the old landscape Saban could have gone another 5-7 years. Good thing for him he doesn't have anything left to prove and I think it is obvious the new structure is trash

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Exactly. I still believe under the old landscape Saban could have gone another 5-7 years. Good thing for him he doesn't have anything left to prove and I think it is obvious the new structure is trash
I think he planned on it. But after the big win in the SECC and making the playoffs, several players approached him about more money…..before the playoffs even started. At that point, I think he was like “F this”.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
I think he planned on it. But after the big win in the SECC and making the playoffs, several players approached him about more money…..before the playoffs even started. At that point, I think he was like “F this”.
I seriously don't even blame him. That just a can of worms not many want to deal with after everything he has done.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I wouldn't either. I know where I would go if I had a choice.

DrStache77

Aug 17, 2021
door GIF

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Latest posts