2024 Pittsburgh Pirates Thread

Mufasa94

Oct 12, 2021
Pirates are a dumpster fire. Walked 4 straight runs home. completely blowing Skenes debut.
Just read the recap, guess they made it up to 6 walked in runs, and somehow that wasn’t a record. Amazing.

They came back to win, but I accepted the season for what it will be a few weeks ago.

Countrylion

Oct 30, 2021
Pirates are a dumpster fire. Walked 4 straight runs home. completely blowing Skenes debut.
Well other than not being able to hit, relief pitch, run the bases and field the ball they are doing great. The only bright spot has been starting pitching. Long overdue for Sheltonand his staff to be shown the door.

AvgUser

Oct 7, 2021
Just read the recap, guess they made it up to 6 walked in runs, and somehow that wasn’t a record. Amazing.
I went to read the recap, too, as I couldn’t believe what you typed. Jesus!

Perhaps fittingly, that is a little league-ish stat.

Nits74

Oct 19, 2021
Well other than not being able to hit, relief pitch, run the bases and field the ball they are doing great. The only bright spot has been starting pitching. Long overdue for Sheltonand his staff to be shown the door.
Never seems to matter who's GM, manager, coaches, etc. They're generally horrible. Face it, just a joke of a franchise.