Why aren’t people talking about Terrance Shannon the way they were talking about Brandon Miller last year?

CrimsonFever

Jun 8, 2023
Terrance Shannon literally got arrested and charged with rape and has a criminal rape trial coming up, yet you hear nothing about it from the people covering college basketball. Every time Alabama came up last March they mentioned Brandon Miller in a bad light and he wasnt charged with anything.

SilentBanjo

Dec 2, 2021
Terrance Shannon literally got arrested and charged with rape and has a criminal rape trial coming up, yet you hear nothing about it from the people covering college basketball. Every time Alabama came up last March they mentioned Brandon Miller in a bad light and he wasnt charged with anything.
Well, in the Miller case someone actually died, and Miller exacerbated the situation by making a mock shooting gesture when he was being introduced in the lineup upon his reinstatement. Shannon has steadfastly proclaimed his innocence, and the accusation doesn't rise to the standard concept of rape, as the issue entailed aggressive groping in a bar.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Well, in the Miller case someone actually died, and Miller exacerbated the situation by making a mock shooting gesture when he was being introduced in the lineup upon his reinstatement. Shannon has steadfastly proclaimed his innocence, and the accusation doesn't rise to the standard concept of rape, as the issue entailed aggressive groping in a bar.
You mean the Miles case?
There was never a Miller case. He was also never suspended to be reinstated. And the shooter thing was his intro all year. Because man was fire from 3.

Reactions: dp rtr

SilentBanjo

Dec 2, 2021
You mean the Miles case?
There was never a Miller case. He was also never suspended to be reinstated. And the shooter thing was his intro all year. Because man was fire from 3.
I was using "case" in reference to the events related to Miller's involvement. Given the circumstances surrounding his purchase of a gun used to kill someone, continuing that shooting shtick was in monumentally bad taste.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
I was using "case" in reference to the events related to Miller's involvement. Given the circumstances surrounding his purchase of a gun used to kill someone, continuing that shooting shtick was in monumentally bad taste.
...bro what?
Miller didn't buy a gun.
Darius Miles left his own gun in the back of Miller's car. Miller brought it back to Miles. Miles gave it to a friend. The friend got in a shootout with the girl's boyfriend and the girl was hit in the crossfire, as was Miles' friend. She died. Miles and Friend in jail.

Pretty sure all the others involved are already dead from gang violence or racing motorcycles. Seriously.

So, Brandon Miller=no crime.
Shannon=aggressive groaping crime

You=out of your element

Edit: Illinois=still no one gaf

SilentBanjo

Dec 2, 2021
...bro what?
Miller didn't buy a gun.
Darius Miles left his own gun in the back of Miller's car. Miller brought it back to Miles. Miles gave it to a friend. The friend got in a shootout with the girl's boyfriend and the girl was hit in the crossfire, as was Miles' friend. She died. Miles and Friend in jail.

Pretty sure all the others involved are already dead from gang violence or racing motorcycles. Seriously.

So, Brandon Miller=no crime.
Shannon=aggressive groaping crime

You=out of your element

Edit: Illinois=still no one gaf
LOL, nice awkward attempt to whitewash your hero's participation in a murder crime. Bottom line, he delivered the gun that resulted in a killing. Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas. Sure glad Miller isn't playing on my NBA team.

Miller--confirmed delivery of a murder weapon.
Shannon--accused of an aggressive groping crime over which he claims his innocence (you undoubtedly knowingly left much of this out).

I gave an answer to the question posed by the OP's title thread, sorry it doesn't please you.

I'm not an Illini fan, but I've followed college hoops for a long time, and over its history, Illinois is clearly a much better program than Alabama: more title games, more Final Fours, more Elite Eights, more Sweet 16s, more NCAA tournament berths. How many people in football mad Alabama even gaf about the Tide basketball team?

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
LOL, nice awkward attempt to whitewash your hero's participation in a murder crime. Bottom line, he delivered the gun that resulted in a killing. Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas. Sure glad Miller isn't playing on my NBA team.

Shannon--accused of an aggressive groping crime over which he claims his innocence (you undoubtedly knowingly left much of this out).

I gave an answer to the question posed by the OP's title thread, sorry it doesn't please you.

I'm not an Illini fan, but I've followed college hoops for a long time, and over its history, Illinois is clearly a much better program than Alabama: more title games, more Final Fours, more Elite Eights, more Sweet 16s, more NCAA tournament berths. How many people in football mad Alabama even gaf about the Tide basketball team?
Leave it to the ND to bring up final 4’s and what not from decades ago. Do you know anything that actually happened in the Miles case?

dp rtr

May 1, 2023

Leave it to the ND to bring up final 4’s and what not from decades ago. Recruits weren’t alive last time Illinois made it to a final 4. Do you know anything that actually happened in the Miles case

SilentBanjo

Dec 2, 2021
Leave it to the ND to bring up final 4’s and what not from decades ago. Recruits weren’t alive last time Illinois made it to a final 4. Do you know anything that actually happened in the Miles case
None of this has anything to do with ND, but nice of you to deflect. I cited Illinois history because the poster slamming the school didn't appear to know that Illinois' BB history has been much richer than Alabama's. You seem giddy over having made your first FF ever, like getting drunk on your first beer.

It's established that Miller delivered the murder weapon, and that's enough to judge his involvement. Shouldn't hate on me for telling you the relevant issues in the matter.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021

So, you actually didn't know what you were talking about so you just made stuff up? Got it.
Miller returned a weapon someone left in his car and it was later used by an entirely different person than it was returned to on a shootout.

But I'm glad we agree that only Shannon is even accused of a crime, as much as it hurts you that Bammer is good at bball too.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
None of this has anything to do with ND, but nice of you to deflect. I cited Illinois history because the poster slamming the school didn't appear to know that Illinois' BB history has been much richer than Alabama's. You seem giddy over having made your first FF ever, like getting drunk on your first beer.

It's established that Miller delivered the murder weapon, and that's enough to judge his involvement. Shouldn't hate on me for telling you the relevant issues in the matter.
Miles delivered the murder weapon dork.
Oooo or maybe it was the store it was legally purchased from's fault. Or better yet, the manufacturer for making it.

I love the hate from also-ran programs.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

SilentBanjo

Dec 2, 2021
Miles delivered the murder weapon dork.
Oooo or maybe it was the store it was legally purchased from's fault. Or better yet, the manufacturer for making it.

I love the hate from also-ran programs.
Thanks for sending two enraged posts. Miller was involved in the transportation of the gun. If you want to parse things with BS and rationalize that he wasn't a weapons delivery boy, fine by guest. I'm amused by your immature indignation over something I consider sub-trivia. Congratulations on finally losing your Final Four cherry. Wimp Sanderson would be proud, LMAO.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Thanks for sending two enraged posts. Miller was involved in the transportation of the gun. If you want to parse things with BS and rationalize that he wasn't a weapons delivery boy, fine by guest. I'm amused by your immature indignation over something I consider sub-trivia. Congratulations on finally losing your Final Four cherry. Wimp Sanderson would be proud, LMAO.
Be honest, how many fedoras do you own?
You're wearing one right now aren't you?

• Haha

dp rtr

May 1, 2023

lol. No one cares about Illinois basketball because they haven’t been relevant in any meaningful way for decades. Thats what people that only want to talk about history do.
Again, do you know the relevant issues? You seem to be spouting nonsense.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
P3sty Pupil
------------------
reacting
Ttrpg Rant GIF by zoefannet

SilentBanjo

Dec 2, 2021
Why do Bama fans get so paranoid and attack, with irrelevanceies, someone who accurately answered the thread question asked? You must be still upset about your Saturday trouncing.

I'll have to treat you Tide turds collectively like a lame horse and shoot you behind the barn. Of couse, this a metaphor, so I won't have to ask Brandon Miller to deliver a gun.

Bye

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Why do Bama fans get so paranoid and attack, with irrelevanceies, someone who accurately answered the thread question asked? You must be still upset about your Saturday trouncing.

I'll have to treat you Tide turds collectively like a lame horse and shoot you behind the barn. Of couse, this a metaphor, so I won't have to ask Brandon Miller to deliver a gun.

Bye

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
So, you actually didn't know what you were talking about so you just made stuff up? Got it.
Miller returned a weapon someone left in his car and it was later used by an entirely different person than it was returned to on a shootout.

But I'm glad we agree that only Shannon is even accused of a crime, as much as it hurts you that Bammer is good at bball too.
Time out - it's been proven through text records and witness testimony that Miller didn't know there was a gun in the car at all.

This guy probably still thinks Miller and Bradley "boxed in the victim" like the NYT article reported even though CCTV footage shows the victims parking behind Miller's car as he's sitting in the driver's seat looking at his phone.

Was a correction issued? Of course not.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Latest posts