“A win is a win” is always true, but

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I'll remind you of this statement in 2 years when Arnett is still our hc
You know, I'll never pull for us to lose a game in order to get rid of a coach. That's the kind of mentality that has NOT served us well over the years. As for now, we are at 4-3. I said 6-6 at the start of the year. It won't be easy, but we could still keep the bowl streak alive. It's fashionable to diss that, but the only thing worse than going to a bad bowl is not going to one at all.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
You know, I'll never pull for us to lose a game in order to get rid of a coach. That's the kind of mentality that has NOT served us well over the years. As for now, we are at 4-3. I said 6-6 at the start of the year. It won't be easy, but we could still keep the bowl streak alive. It's fashionable to diss that, but the only thing worse than going to a bad bowl is not going to one at all.
So what about croom's last game?

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
🙅‍♂️ “I hope our coach doesn’t win games so that we can fire him and hire a coach that can win games.”
🫡 “I hope we win games.”

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
We are still a terrible football team. If you look you will see SC is getting stomped and Alabama is struggling as well. Both teams we lost to.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Most irritating nimrod Facebook post in the history of social media, in any fanbase:

“iT wAs UgLy, BuT iT wAs A wIn!!11 iLl TaKeZ iT”

Our morons are getting their shot at it today.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I'm just glad I don't have to see that strung out Uncle Fester looking linebacker of theirs anymore.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Most irritating nimrod Facebook post in the history of social media, in any fanbase:

“iT wAs UgLy, BuT iT wAs A wIn!!11 iLl TaKeZ iT”

Our morons are getting their shot at it today.
It’s a reaction to the dumb hot take: “My team won, but I’m gonna ***** about it [because my life generally sucks].”

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login