1 dead, 10-15 people injured in Kansas City Super Bowl Parade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Against my better judgment I am posting this but it's sports related to me.

I blame Biden. Could be orange man’s fault, too. And the Jewish Palestinians running across our border. And Taylor. Did I miss anything? What exactly are you wanting us to discuss?

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007

Attachments

• 1707951321319.png
    1707951321319.png
    678.8 KB · Views: 10

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I heard on the radio that it could’ve been a dispute between 2 people…. Just dumbasses being dumbasses if that’s the case. But, cops had people in handcuffs seconds afterwards, from what I’ve heard.

Intook a handful of teenagers to the Rangers parade a few months ago, and this shít was on my mind…. They had a police sniper on top of the ballpark, too.

Reactions: 17itdawg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Collectively we are getting dumber as a society. Watch the movie Idiocy, that's where we heading. There'll be no civil war or revolution, the country will just continue to decay. Balkanization will hopefully make some areas nicer to live in than others, but the federal government has done a great job of making states dependent.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Collectively we are getting dumber as a society. Watch the movie Idiocy, that's where we heading. There'll be no civil war or revolution, the country will just continue to decay. Balkanization will hopefully make some areas nicer to live in than others, but the federal government has done a great job of making states dependent.
Go away, 'batin'.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
We’ve sold millions of firearms since March 2020.

Do you feel safer?
Gee I wonder why

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015

Do you feel safer?

The number of firearms has no correlation to the number of morons breaking the law in the US. People don't just break the law because they have more access to a firearms. If they want a gun bad enough they can get it anyway, and if they want to act like a heathen they'll do that too. The cartels make millions, maybe even billions, on black market guns. For starters, I'd blame the the education system dumbing down our kids, constant race baiting from the left (which does nothing but create more hate), drugs flooding the country, and lack of morals before I'd blame the number of guns.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
The number of firearms has no correlation to the number of morons breaking the law in the US. People don't just break the law because they have more access to a firearms. If they want a gun bad enough they can get it anyway, and if they want to act like a heathen they'll do that too. The cartels make millions, maybe even billions, on black market guns. For starters, I'd blame the the education system dumbing down our kids, constant race baiting from the left (which does nothing but create more hate), drugs flooding the country, and lack of morals before I'd blame the number of guns.
White Americans are the most violent white people in the world and have the highest murder rate of white people anywhere. Guns play a huge role. People don't rob stores and banks nearly as often with knives. Most people who own guns, like me, are law-abiding. But, easy access to guns comes at a cost and some Americans seem fine with blaming cultural factors only and others blame only guns. It's not just Dems who are soft on crime but Republicans too. They'd rather cut taxes than spend money hiring more cops.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
White Americans are the most violent white people in the world and have the highest murder rate of white people anywhere. Guns play a huge role. People don't rob stores and banks nearly as often with knives. Most people who own guns, like me, are law-abiding. But, easy access to guns comes at a cost and some Americans seem fine with blaming cultural factors only and others blame only guns. It's not just Dems who are soft on crime but Republicans too. They'd rather cut taxes than spend money hiring more cops.
You must be one of those left wingers obsessed with race baiting. Started off with a bang there when this had nothing to do with race. I digress. I'll say this again, if someone wants a gun they can get it if they want it bad enough thanks to cartels and open borders and the democrats who are getting rich off of them. That's something we could do something about, but those democrats just LOOOVE open borders and the violence that comes with it. You can also blame this hatred of cops and lack of funding for them on the democrats. Don't try and flip this when you know the political left are the ones jacking up everything.

Last edited:

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
que the stupid post...
I find it important to point out the fact that since the shooters weren’t white, this story will be dead by the weekend. If they were, this would dominate the news for weeks. Shows how broken our media is and the political dysfunction of our country in its current state.

We live in dark times, we have never been more divided.

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010

Do you feel safer?
Yep. The vast, vast majority of those sales were to law-abiding citizens who don't do BS like this, rather are prepared to stop someone doing this.

I've owned firearms for over 40 years and thankfully have not had to even pull it on anyone. But I damn sure have had it locked & loaded when I suspected or knew there was a threat to my family's safety. I absolutely sleep better at night, too.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
To take this a step further, Chicago averaged nearly 2 homicides a day last year and no one on here or in the media said a word. Why is that? Are those individuals less important than the person who died in Kansas City today?

You holier than thou gun control clowns are lost.

You get a more emotional reaction when bad things happen at places you think are inherently safe or closer to where you live. A family oriented parade or a classroom are good examples. Most people have the ability to actively avoid the ghetto and the stat you mentioned. They don't react the same when bad things happens there bc they can't apply ghetto specific risks to their own lives. Pretty obvious observation of human nature.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
It will all get sorted out sooner or later. Rehabilitation for violent offenders, that’s a good one. Lack of enforcement of laws doesn’t serve as much of a deterrent.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
To take this a step further, Chicago averaged nearly 2 homicides a day last year and no one on here or in the media said a word. Why is that? Are those individuals less important than the person who died in Kansas City today?

You holier than thou gun control clowns are lost.
L O L.
17ing joke.

Nobody in here said a word? Bud, shootings in Chicago are referenced in dozens of threads each year for probably the last 8 years.

And if you think media isn't covering it, you are avoiding a ton of media on the left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login