10 questions you ask yourself at 4am leaving rankin

Feb 25, 2018
1)WTF am I doing in rankin first off
2)who’s boathouse am I in
3)gin doesn’t make a good martini
4)where the 17 are my glasses
5)where’s my nicotine
6)finding nicotine is easier than finding 2.5 old man readers at 4am on Lakeland
7)good tunes are non existent at 4am except classic Xmas tunes
8)did I mention boathouse…that’s a story in itself
9) nine is nine
10) I found my left shoe

Feb 25, 2018
I have no scars…only I had a gin martini…. I prefer vodka absolute dirty not filthy…dirty you drink to quick and end up in a rankin boathouse….there’s an art to a martini

Feb 25, 2018
I think we are on the verge of new things for the good…hear me out….this Zack ad guy is transforming us, so what if he hired his buddy from okie…he’s young and understands how things work….I THINK lemon is gone end of season if not before…he wants his guys in place or die trying

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
5)where’s my nicotine
6)finding nicotine is easier than finding 2.5 old man readers at 4am on Lakeland
9) nine is nine
10) I found my left shoe
Hope the strange was good, but at this point it’s probably a moot point.

Feb 25, 2018
And crypto is transforming and I find the ot side bars on dude wanting or trying to get internet in his shop 2000 yards from his house….i get it, 17n reboot it or install a mesh…I’m all about the shop

Feb 25, 2018
I think and I know we have rocket scientist on this board and we can debate on coaching abilities, hell I went to usm…but I’ve always been a state fan and will always be…was born in Starkville, uncle played wide receiver and grandad did the A&M thing…yeah I wear maroon on Friday no matter….I’m actually excited on the way msu is heading

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Sir it's not a boathouse... You're in your neighbors shed looking at fertilizer spreader.

It's been more than 20 years since I've done LSD, but I can still spot someone tripping like it was yesterday. You need to balance it out with a J and go sit down and watch Days of Thunder (trust me) until it wheres off around lunchtime.

Never go on a trip alone man.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I prefer gin martinis, stirred. Just need to keep the vermouth dry and minimal. Add blue cheese olives when I’m feeling like a hungry, lazy POS, which is always

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
This has got to be the most entertaining message board on the internet.

Comedy Am I Trippin GIF by WE tv

• Haha
Reactions: Duggar Hall Desk

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Circa 1990, I woke up on a dirty floor in a room full of Korean women. This was in Songton, right outside of Osan Air Base. No memory of how I got there or what occurred. I made a hasty, but silent exit while said females were still asleep. Had a couple of previous minor run ins with KNP (Korean National Police) and Town Patrol, so carefully and stelthly made my way back on base.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Circa 1990, I woke up on a dirty floor in a room full of Korean women. This was in Songton, right outside of Osan Air Base. No memory of how I got there or what occurred. I made a hasty, but silent exit while said females were still asleep. Had a couple of previous minor run ins with KNP (Korean National Police) and Town Patrol, so carefully and stelthly made my way back on base.
Your wife for the rest of your life, if she ever hears that story:

1701530548559.gif

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
You don't wanna mess with those guys. They don't play.
No doubt, you certainly wanted to steer clear of the KNP, Town Patrol was SecFo (as it's now called), they didn't concern me (those were the days prior to the "one mistake AF", you'd just be turned over to your Shirt, who, back then, had your "back"). I got lucky with my one interaction with KNP, could have ended badly for me. The older guys who had served in 'Nam said the Korean soldiers were the most vicious.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
5)where’s my nicotine
9) nine is nine
10) I found my left shoe
This reads like a brainstorming session for a Jimmy Buffett song that never came to fruition, for good reasons.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
There is a lot wrong with this thread. First, no pics of the slump buster or the boat in the boathouse. Second, no pics of the Korean Women. So In wondering if it ever really happened.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Korean women, you say? Like these??? (Sorry if this offends anyone.)
Who would/could possibly be offended? Other than that Nancyboy who reported the NSFW post?

As someone who has personally plowed through dozens of Korean women, both in the ROK and the good ole US, I approve this message.

Last edited:
Reactions: dog12
Feb 25, 2018
I said nothing of Korea or little monkeys, ended up in rankin….you guys have me displaced on a different continent…. Typical sixpack thread

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I said nothing of Korea or little monkeys, ended up in rankin….you guys have me displaced on a different continent…. Typical sixpack thread
For real. This thread was not what I expected to read

The real question is, how does one county afford this many cops? Because anywhere you look, you will see about 5 sets of blue lights in your periphery

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
And crypto is transforming and I find the ot side bars on dude wanting or trying to get internet in his shop 2000 yards from his house….i get it, 17n reboot it or install a mesh…I’m all about the shop
It was 200 ft, not 2000 yards.
Not just wanted to do fix it, but succeded.

May just stick with Tin Cup if martinis are going to knock your dick into your watch pocket that badly. 🤣

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login