120 Club Meeting in Jackson - Monday January 23rd with Coach Zach Arnett speaking

mrbinsdog

Aug 23, 2012
The 120 Club is a Jackson area MSU Athletics booster/support group that meets 7-8 times annually usually with Athletic Department personnel as our guest speakers.
Sorry for my ignorance. I am a former 120 club member who would like to get back in but I don’t know how to PM you!

soccerdad

Apr 16, 2019
Monday Jan., 23rd at 6:00 at Ag Museum off Lakeland, first building on right inside gate. $200 for the new year, paid at this meeting, Penns Catfish, adult drinks of all types included. Coaches, staff and AD's talk at about 8 different times during year. No press allowed and no one under 18. Arnett and some staff talking Monday.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
We would welcome any first time visitors or potential new members. Please feel free to PM me for details. Send me your email address in the PM.
Glad to know 120 is still going. One of the things I miss about Jackson. Keifer’s and 120 Club. I recommend anyone in the area to join and go.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I was a member for years when it met out on Hwy 471 at Cindy's Catfish. I remember seeing Jackie, Polk, Stans, Jack Cristil, etc etc. Stans came one year and brought both boys, they were maybe 5 & 8 yrs old, the whole time he spoke they were climbing under tables, rasslin, and just being boys. If I remember correctly the "120" name came from the dues being $120/yr and membership limited to 120 people. Tne no press rule was enforced back then too and it wasn't uncommon to hear some good stuff from speakers. Today, it would be posted a moment after it was stated on someones phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlCoDog

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Members will get their a$$ uninvited immediately if anything the coaches tell us is posted online
Wow. Wonder what Clearance Level you gotta be in and does any vetting go on? I'm assuming the top secret info pertains to NIL Specifics and 'Croots.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
The 120 Club is a Jackson area MSU Athletics booster/support group that meets 7-8 times annually usually with Athletic Department personnel as our guest speakers.
Can I join virtually? I'm not necessarily going to be ready to share in my first meeting, but it would be great to here others stories of pain and suffering to know I am not alone.*

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login