14 million bucks, zero tourney wins

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Don’t speak the truth. You hurt too many feelings on here. They don’t want to hear it. It’s all sunshine and lollipops for most of these Sixpackers

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
If it’s not NCAA or bust this season….

What an investment

….it never will be.

From what I saw today, we have a solid team. Colorado*** is certainly no slouch. We were hitting the free throws like mother 17ers, and were primed to run away with it.

This one came down to how the game was called, and how each coach adapted…. At least, to me.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Don’t speak t he truth. You hurt too many feelings on here. They don’t want to hear it. It’s all sunshine and lollipops for most of these Sixpackers

I actually like Howland. The problem is that his assistants don’t bring much to the table. I’d be willing to give Howland another year or two if he just hired some quality bench guys.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
I actually like Howland. The problem is that his assistants don’t bring much to the table. I’d be willing to give Howland another year or two if he just hired some quality bench guys.

We’ve known for a decade that George Brooks is a mediocre coach yet he’s survived two coaching tenures. It’s our own fault for rewarding mediocrity

ColoradoDawg

Sep 3, 2016
It’s time for a change. Clear to everyone. Howland has had ample opportunity and hasn’t produced. If we don’t make the tournament this year, then it needs to end.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
But, we were told those swell guys at Adidas got him for us, did us another favor. Whatever would we have done w/out them?

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I'm less concerned about the zero tourney wins than I am the fact that we've only made one tourney appearance. You for sure aren't winning tourney games if you're not even getting there.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
I usually don’t see much of any coaching for our side

Our coaches have it pretty easy during the season. We play EVERY opponent the EXACT same way so there is no game planning needed from anyone. We run our basic half court man defense on every possession and never press. We also run the same boring half court offense every game and have no idea what to do against someone that plays this strange thing called zone defense. Apparently we don't bother doing any practice on free throws either. Even Stans made some gameplan adjustments from game to game. I guess our assistants spend all their time recruiting because they are not needed for coaching since we never change anything.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
1 dollar tickets this week to see our exciting underachieving hoops programs in action. Would probably boost attendance if they earmarked every dollar toward Ben’s buyout.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
If they brought back the Bryan jalapeño dogs for a special appearance, I might drive down for it

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login