17 Bama.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
What a gutsy effort by Auburn. That QB should get a scholly even if he rides the pine the rest of his time at Auburn.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
I hope Harsin lays into the refs keeping the flags in their panties on Bama's final regulation drive.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
BAMA looked great against a 6-5 team

THey did themselves no favor on the national scene.

17 BAMA, (that is all)

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Tank Bigsby blew the game, not the refs. You do brain dead stuff like running out of bounds when you are trying to run out the clock and it will come back to bite you. Three straight games where Auburn blew a 10+ point lead. Ouch.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
What a gutsy effort by Auburn. That QB should get a scholly even if he rides the pine the rest of his time at Auburn.

I don't like either one of them. I used to pull for Auburn in that game till Cam. Never again. Agree about the AU QB though. That was like Dak in 2013 against Ole Miss, except he lost.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don't like either one of them. I used to pull for Auburn in that game till Cam. Never again. Agree about the AU QB though. That was like Dak in 2013 against Ole Miss, except he lost.

They still looked awful against a walk-on QB who couldn't move down the stretch. Georgia is going to throw them out of the playoff next week when they smash them. This game is going to give them a big hangover for the next game

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
They still looked awful against a walk-on QB who couldn't move down the stretch. Georgia is going to throw them out of the playoff next week when they smash them. This game is going to give them a big hangover for the next game

Probably, but Bama got a wake up call, and funny things seem to happen to Saban on the Plains. I don't see Bama being able to move the ball much though. They are going to have to shut UGA DOWN to have a chance.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I was pulling for bama because I did not want to hear the Co Championship bull ****. I will be pulling for GA next week so I don't have to hear the Sugar Bowl ********.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Probably, but Bama got a wake up call, and funny things seem to happen to Saban on the Plains. I don't see Bama being able to move the ball much though. They are going to have to shut UGA DOWN to have a chance.
Bama with a wake up call ?!?!
Have you seen Bama at all this year?!?!?!
They’ve had 5 wake up calls this year and lucky to win all but one.
UGA will beat them by 14 plus.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Bama with a wake up call ?!?!
Have you seen Bama at all this year?!?!?!
They’ve had 5 wake up calls this year and lucky to win all but one.
UGA will beat them by 14 plus.

Several times, they are still 11-1. I also think UGA wins, by more than 14. Today changed my mind. Auburn's D ain't even in the same area code as UG's. Just
Pointing out that they are still Bama. 99% of teams would have lost to Auburn in the same situation today. They didn't.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
The kirbies are going to truck bama. This Bama OL will get totally dominated.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

They always have a good chance because of their talent but I'm betting they have some doubt and are going to be beat up after that game. They definitely are not the usual Bama team and you have to wonder if they are finally either slipping or everyone else is catching up. They would lose to either team we saw at the OSU-Michigan game.

Sienfield

May 20, 2017
I was pulling for bama because I did not want to hear the Co Championship bull ****. I will be pulling for GA next week so I don't have to hear the Sugar Bowl ********.
BAMA may drop below Mississippi in the rankings and allow Mississippi in the Sugar Bowl with a big loss to Georgia.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
BAMA may drop below Mississippi in the rankings and allow Mississippi in the Sugar Bowl with a big loss to Georgia.

We are talking about Bama now but I think Bama position in the SEC standings will get them the sugar bowl. Ole Miss will be in a nY6.

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
Tank Bigsby blew the game, not the refs. You do brain dead stuff like running out of bounds when you are trying to run out the clock and it will come back to bite you. Three straight games where Auburn blew a 10+ point lead. Ouch.

So Gary Danielson told us, over and over and over and over, ad nauseum. Bigsby could/should have slid down, but it wasn't like he intentionally ran out of bounds. The tackler drove him out of bounds.
Extra 40 seconds or not, Bama went 90+ yards in less than 2 minutes with no timeouts. Credit their offense or blame the refs for not calling IG or holding or blame the Auburn defense. Bigsby doesn't deserve all the blame for the loss.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah, and 17 Auburn, too. I actually despise Auburn more than I do Alabama. My brother-in-law has a BS and a Masters from Auburn. Believe me, Alabama fans and Auburn fans are the same people. My brother-in-law, God love him (poor bastard is married to my sister, which makes him a better man than me) doesn’t believe that Auburn would ever cheat or do anything dirty. He thinks Alabama is the dirtiest program ever. He thinks Miss State is dirty and a bunch of cheaters as well-he tells my sister this but has never even hinted at that to me personally. Some of the worst fans I’ve ever encountered at Davis Wade Stadium are Auburn fans. They have that same smug, arrogant “we’re just a better class of people than you” attitude that OM fans have. 17 Auburn-I’ll unashamedly pull for Alabama every time they play Auburn.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login