17 kiffin, OM and the Twitterverse....

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
We have our cowbells and we ring responsibly for the most part I don't want to hear you bitching about it trying to get them taken away from us again. In case no one has noticed they have been fishing for that during the game and now even after. Oh and Lane don't worry you won't have to hear them I'm Miami and only when we are in the SEC title game and your watching from you couch if you go to Florida....let's talk about copious amounts of fake injuries to stop the rhythm of the offense...your damn defensive team looked like a bunch or European mens soccer players fishing for red cards with Shakespearean acting then miraculously healed after the trainer stretched a muscle the didn't even involve the are the player grabbed or one time the actual extremity he grabbed! GO 17 yourselves! Ok I'm done thank you for letting me vent.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
They are a miserable fan base. They can't even win without bitching about something.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I use to think Labelle got a bad rap but now I see what a whiny ***** he is. 17 him and om. And no I did not capitalize om

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
And thier crappy fans chanted that gay *** chant when one of our guys was really hurt.

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
Forget the Egg… they should have handed out a couple Oscars for all those great actors out there.

Oct 13, 2012
Their fans on Twitter are the absolute bottom of the barrel. They think the whole faking injury thing is a “power head coach move” instead of a chicken **** showing of a weak program.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
10 out of the 11 Ole Miss players on the field weren't faking injuries either**

Just getting ahead on the counter argument

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login