17 these muthah 17’in pop-ups.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Same, it’s silly.

Do they even generate business? I guess they do a little or they wouldn’t be there, but the only thing I look for on a pop up is the little x to close it. I literally have no idea what is being advertised.

Reactions: Fritz! and Dawg84

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
It’s gotten ridiculous. I installed AdBlock and when I try to log on a window pops on to the screen and says something to the effect that “we see that you are using an ad blocker. On3 uses ads to generate income (or implies that)”. It then instructs me to remove the ad blocker and then proceed. I understand some ads-but these are blocking 1/4 of the page on my phone/tablet and it’s almost impossible to read, much less reply. Very frustrating for sure.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
It’s gotten ridiculous. I installed AdBlock and when I try to log on a window pops on to the screen and says something to the effect that “we see that you are using an ad blocker. On3 uses ads to generate income (or implies that)”. It then instructs me to remove the ad blocker and then proceed. I understand some ads-but these are blocking 1/4 of the page on my phone/tablet and it’s almost impossible to read, much less reply. Very frustrating for sure.
UBlock Origin (Not Ublock) is the best ad blocker in the game right now.

Reactions: Eleven Bravo

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I'm reading this thread on my phone right now . . . with zero pop-ups. None.

I use the Firefox browser. If you're having problems with pop-ups, then maybe you should give the Firefox browser a try.

One more thing: if this website asks you to turn off your ad blocker, then ignore the question and leave your ad blocker on.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
When home I use a Chromebook. I use Adblock and don’t get pop ups. Sometimes on other sites I do get the message about needing to allow ads but I dont on this site. When out of town as I am now I use my IPhone and get no pop ups here.

Muttley

Aug 22, 2012
I use just plain old free adblock and never get pop ups.

I probably should not have posted that out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: Fritz!

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Same song different verse from last week's thread on this and all the others before that. I'm on mobile now using Opera browser and get no ads anywhere, ever.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login