17 these refs

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That is ridiculous. That is so bad it's not even funny anymore. They made up their mind to give them every chance they could before the game was even kicked off.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Make up call for the lack of PI call on us which was a make up call for the interception where the gamecock was clearly out of bounds. Hopefully, we'll get the next one.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I called it the minute they let the ball keep going. They have been looking for every way they could give every call Shane Beamer. The announcers haven't done anything but blow Beamer all night long. I wish they were just sit on their thumb and spin.

I'm not kidding can you remember one call that has gone our way tonight other than that pass interference in the end zone and that was just cause they didn't see it.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Doesn't matter. Can't leave it up to the refs. If Will wasn't playing hop scotch skippity do dah back there and get rid of the 17'n ball it doesn't happen. This is the SEC, not Brandon High. He doesn't have 6 seconds, and this ain't recess. 4 years and hasn't figured it out. SMMFH

But that passing record means more to the school than wins.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Its all a wash. They miss an obvious PI in the end zone on Rattler’s only incompletion. Costs them 4 points. They then 17 up the fumble call.

End of the day, we can’t be the worst damn defense in the Power 5 with our returning personnel and coaching continuity. That’s all there is to it. We haven’t gotten a single stop this season when we really needed it.

muddawgs

Aug 22, 2012
I know they're gonna blame this on Will, but if they were really engaged on their blocks, they would not be knocking the ball down at the line of scrimmage n

HAHA Rogers always gets his balls batted and don't have **** to do with the line. How do you engage when you are 17ing pass blocking? The whole goal is to not let them get to the QB. Rogers stares down his receivers so the Dline knows where the hell the throwing lane is.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Its all a wash. They miss an obvious PI in the end zone on Rattler’s only incompletion. Costs them 4 points. They then 17 up the fumble call.

End of the day, we can’t be the worst damn defense in the Power 5 with our returning personnel and coaching continuity. That’s all there is to it. We haven’t gotten a single stop this season when we really needed it.

Agreed

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
HAHA Rogers always gets his balls batted and don't have **** to do with the line. How do you engage when you are 17ing pass blocking? The whole goal is to not let them get to the QB. Rogers stares down his receivers so the Dline knows where the hell the throwing lane is.

I've seen this comment multiple times. Amazing that a guy with a 70% career completion rate always gets balls batted down

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Whatever you say man, the man throws in 500 yards and still not good enough for y'all. I was watching the replay and watch them wait, and nothing stopping them from standing still and waiting for the ball. But I guess it's will's fault because they're waiting where he needs to throw the ball.

Anon1664455826

Sep 29, 2022

It's not a wash. That interception gets overturned and we get 3, it's a different ballgame.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Doesn't matter that one call was not what lost the game for us tonight. Our biggest problem was trying to cover the defensive backfield.

End of story

If you're waiting for us to actually get a game, were the referees call the game in our favor you're going to be waiting for a long time we have to go out and win the game ourselves. We are never going to be on the good side of one of those close calls

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Doesn't matter. Can't leave it up to the refs. If Will wasn't playing hop scotch skippity do dah back there and get rid of the 17'n ball it doesn't happen. This is the SEC, not Brandon High. He doesn't have 6 seconds, and this ain't recess. 4 years and hasn't figured it out. SMMFH

But that passing record means more to the school than wins.
Your name says it all. Been reading your posts for years. Its tiring. I'm just as sick of will as you but tonight was on the defense. Something State always hangs their hat on. "NoodleArm" actually had a great night. Let the defense get a stop or two on copper top this game might end different. That call should've not mattered if the defense showed up and showed out.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login