17 you Foxhall

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I am not a Foxhall fan. This is my second year of watching poor pitching. So disappointing. I don’t like saying negative stuff. Some of you live for it.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
As a wise and quirky football coach once said:

You’re either coaching it, or allowing it to happen.

That goes for the staff under you as well as players

Reactions: BigBully and patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I am not a Foxhall fan. This is my second year of watching poor pitching. So disappointing. I don’t like saying negative stuff. Some of you live for it.
I don't want to constantly bitching either, but God our ERA sucks and you think scoring 9 runs would get you a win. At least you hope it would my goodness. It's hard when you're scoring one run at a time in baseball playing against a team that's already had two touchdowns 14-9

Reactions: WilCoDawg

trob115

Jul 5, 2011
Foxhall has got to go and Lemonis is gonna be next. No way both survive this season.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’m repeating myself here, I think because I continue to be shocked that an MSU baseball team could be this fundamentally broken, but I genuinely don’t see how a coaching staff could possibly even be trying with these results.

Like I am truly wondering what Lemonis, Foxhall, and the rest of this bunch have been doing since 2021. With the money, resources, and fan support behind MSU baseball, it takes a special level of negligence and complete failure in so many ways to put this product on the field

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
It's the same as football, where the head coach fires the most at fault coordinate, before the AD fires the coach. Pitching is the worst issue. It's a no brainer in every other sport in every other ncaa program.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I don't pay attention to press conferences. Does Lemonis get any tough questions or is it the genespagey "tough day coach. What's your favorite color" type of stuff?

Reactions: PhredPhantom

patdog

May 28, 2007
He’s clearly not the only problem, but we’ve allowed 81 runs in 11 games, he’s got to shoulder a lot of the blame.
And whose fault is it he’s on our coaching staff? You can blame Foxhall, sure. And he deserves it. But that’s not the real problem here.

Reactions: BigBully

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Oklahoma is Ole Miss's red headed ***** and we bees Oklahoma's red headed *****. Got a lot to look forward to huh?

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
This should be Lemons last year. Most places baseball has zero support and is just a level above club sport. Lemon has all the resources in the world and has zero to show with his players. He either can’t recruit, can’t evaluate talent or can’t coach OR all of the above and any one of those should get you canned

Reactions: patdog

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Someone should ask him if this is the new normal and whether he thinks State fans just need to accept that they aren't a premier SEC baseball program especially so this year.

bss2010msu

Mar 5, 2014
You suck as a pitching coach!
Lemonis, you're quickly moving up the 17 you list too. This product is pathetic!
Couldn’t agree more. Foxhall looks like a character out of a Coen brothers’ film. He’s way past his prime. Get him out of there.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login