17 you Mike Leach and your dumba$$ offense

Nov 6, 2022
Where do I even start with that sh*t show last night. Let’s start with the punting. How in the hell do you shank the punt 3 times in a row. And how in the hell do you punt the football 13 yards my dead grandma could kick the ball 13 yards. Next let’s go to the QB. Let’s face it Will is just not a sec Qb. Will is scared to take a hit can’t see the field very well and he can’t move very well either his feet and like concrete blocks. What happened to all of the 4 star Qbs from Texas that never see the field during the season. Also to get out coached by a coach that has never coached a game in his life before shows you how bad our coaching staff is all around. And to spot your opponent the ball 4 times inside your own 40 shows you how inept we are as a football program. If you ask yourself a question and say is our football program better than when he stepped on camp the answer is no. If you look at other teams around the conference like LSU they are getting better every week in and week out with a first year coach and we are getting worse as the day goes along. We are three year into this sh*t and we have nothing to show for it. After we get skull dragged by Georgia and ole miss beating the **** out of us maybe something can change but I’m not holding my breath. Mike Leach needs to pack his **** and go back to Key West and GTFO of Starkville.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Where do I even start with that sh*t show last night. Let’s start with the punting. How in the hell do you shank the punt 3 times in a row. And how in the hell do you punt the football 13 yards my dead grandma could kick the ball 13 yards. Next let’s go to the QB. Let’s face it Will is just not a sec Qb. Will is scared to take a hit can’t see the field very well and he can’t move very well either his feet and like concrete blocks. What happened to all of the 4 star Qbs from Texas that never see the field during the season. Also to get out coached by a coach that has never coached a game in his life before shows you how bad our coaching staff is all around. And to spot your opponent the ball 4 times inside your own 40 shows you how inept we are as a football program. If you ask yourself a question and say is our football program better than when he stepped on camp the answer is no. If you look at other teams around the conference like LSU they are getting better every week in and week out with a first year coach and we are getting worse as the day goes along. We are three year into this sh*t and we have nothing to show for it. After we get skull dragged by Georgia and ole miss beating the **** out of us maybe something can change but I’m not holding my breath. Mike Leach needs to pack his **** and go back to Key West and GTFO of Starkville.
Only question I’m asking myself: is this board better than before you posted? No

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
just type genespage.com into your browser. They are looking for a few good posters like you. You’ll probably be made a moderator with a month.

best of luck

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
You’re just not doing your part to help the program succeed. And if you think you are, it’s not working. Do better.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
angry ron swanson GIF

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

Yeah, I'm not reading this.

Welcome.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login