1st time we’ve been on CBS since 2019.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I don't want to start another thread to say this... but as we wait on the game before on cbs...

I can NOT stand the way basketball game drag out at the end, with all the fouls and timeouts. Change that garbage .... fewer timeouts. Or in the bonus sooner. Something.

Reactions: whodatdawg12

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Can you blame them?
Yes, it’s really a bad look. I think history will look back and wonder how in the world CBS did not carry ONE single game from a 9 win sec team who finished 4th out of 14 sec teams. Whose legendary innovative offensive minded head coach died at the end of the year. People will look back for the video. CBS doesn’t have it and will never have it. Shameful and laughably biased if you ask me.

Reactions: drumrcraig

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
The CBS product makes ESPN / SEC Network look like the Jefferson Pilot broadcasts from 1996. Just comparing this to the Alabama game and looking back on it, its simply embarrassing the sh*t that they produce.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Yes, it’s really a bad look. I think history will look back and wonder how in the world CBS did not carry ONE single game from a 9 win sec team who finished 4th out of 14 sec teams. Whose legendary innovative offensive minded head coach died at the end of the year. People will look back for the video. CBS doesn’t have it and will never have it. Shameful and laughably biased if you ask me.
Hell, a good portion of our fans couldn’t stand Leach or his offense, so I don’t think CBS will be faulted too badly for not showing any of our games this year.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Reactions: mstateglfr

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Hell, a good portion of our fans couldn’t stand Leach or his offense, so I don’t think CBS will be faulted too badly for not showing any of our games this year.
But Can you imagine if we slipped in the playoffs this year and cbs didn’t carry a single game all year.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
But Can you imagine if we slipped in the playoffs this year and cbs didn’t carry a single game all year.
But we lost four games. We weren’t close to any playoffs. I’m sure if we were a playoff caliber team, our game against UGA would’ve been on CBS.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Yeah they should just carry the teams that finish at the bottom. Seems like a good business models

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Gary Danielson won’t last long without calling bama games. He knew their roster like the back of his hand.

y’all are gonna love the abc announcers so much better. Picture quality too

Last edited:

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
I don't want to start another thread to say this... but as we wait on the game before on cbs...

I can NOT stand the way basketball game drag out at the end, with all the fouls and timeouts. Change that garbage .... fewer timeouts. Or in the bonus sooner. Something.
To be honest, the Elam Ending would be an improvement

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Gary Danielson won’t last long without calling bama games. He knew their roster like the back of his hand.

I bet Jay Wright spent the afternoon thinking “how did we get assigned to these two teams?”

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

17 are you talking about? ABC uses part of the same rotation of announcers that ESPN uses.

The picture quality of my local ABC is, at best, on par with my local CBS.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Need to go to 4 qtrs like Women’s game
I was going to post the same thing. If anything, the bonus hurts the flow of a game if a team gets in foul trouble the early part of the half.

With four quarters, you get the reset after 10 minutes.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I thought you were specifically talking BB.

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
That wa CBS’s #1 crew.
Brad Logan is the most gayest Ole Piss loser troll l have ever seen. HE sniffs David Kellum’s panties b

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login