2 West Coast games will determine our bowl chances.

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
1. California must lose to UCLA.
AND
2. Colorado state must lose to Hawaii.

more than likely, only one will lose, leaving us the last team out………unless someone declines a bow invitation.

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Does anyone think this team wants OR deserves a bowl? They have mentally checked out and waiting on a new coach to be announced for next year, the ones that aren't entering the portal that is.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Does anyone think this team wants OR deserves a bowl? They have mentally checked out and waiting on a new coach to be announced for next year, the ones that aren't entering there portal that is.
Not really answering your question but if the new coach would be in place for the bowl, it would be nice for him to get a jump on building relationships with guys considering the portal.

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
This season was bad, but I'll still take a bowl game over no bowl. IIRC, one of our bowl appearances during "the streak" was a 5 win season with a high APR - we didn't "deserve" it that year, either, but it kept the streak alive. Based on the Egg Bowl, I don't think our guys have "checked out."

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I would rather the team start studying the new plays and prepare for next season. Spending another 2-4 weeks with the current game plans is a big waste of time.
The sooner Friend stops working with the O line, the better we will be next year

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login