2020 we beat defending champs and 2024 we beat defending champs

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
So in 2020 @HailStateFB defeated the defending champions @LSUfootball and now in 2024 @HailStateBB defeated the defending champions @LSUbaseball

We like beating the champs! #HailState

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Sorry to be a buzz kill but waaay too many teams from the 2022 season can claim the same in baseball against us?
A real National Championship team literally has a few days to gloat and then technically they are scattered and gone their own ways for good. You can claim "Defending National Champs" I guess until the next season starts but we are proof after the 1st pitch of the next season for sure it's over......LSU against us tonight is a good example, no?

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Sorry to be a buzz kill but waaay too many teams from the 2022 season can claim the same in baseball against us?
A real National Championship team literally has a few days to gloat and then technically they are scattered and gone their own ways for good. You can claim "Defending National Champs" I guess until the next season starts but we are proof after the 1st pitch of the next season for sure it's over......LSU against us tonight is a good example, no?
yikes-rachel-dratch.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SyonaraStanz

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
Way to be a Debby Downer! I was trying to post something positive. It’s impressive plus we are 4-0 against LSU in 2024

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
We are also enjoying a 3 game winning streak against "The Powerhouse". (portal powerhouse).

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
So in 2020 @HailStateFB defeated the defending champions @LSUfootball and now in 2024 @HailStateBB defeated the defending champions @LSUbaseball

We like beating the champs! #HailState
And @HailStateWBK defeated the defending champions @KimMulkey and @LSUwbkb in this same year!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login