2021CFP …

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Georgia
Cincinnati
Michigan
Oklahoma St
Playoff committee says we don’t need to expand when you have a Playoff this diverse.

Last edited:

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Georgia
Cincinnati
Michigan
Oklahoma St
Playoff committee says we don’t need to expand when you have a Playoff this diverse.

It's going to be Bama, UGA, Michigan ( provided they hood on, Harbaugh always tries to find a way to lose the Game.) and probably Cincinnati.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Michigan will be two if they win today and they will handle Ok State. Cinci will get destroyed by GA. If Bama wins next week they will be one and handle Ok State. GA will beat Michigan. The natty would be another boring game. GA needs to take care of business next week tomake the Natty worth watching.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Michigan will be two if they win today and they will handle Ok State. Cinci will get destroyed by GA. If Bama wins next week they will be one and handle Ok State. GA will beat Michigan. The natty would be another boring game. GA needs to take care of business next week to make the Natty worth watching.

And also to keep you know who out of the Sugar Bowl. I'll be a huge Georgia fan.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If Michigan wins and Bama wins the SEC championship it will be Bama 1, Michigan 2, GA 3, Ohio State 4. Never say never. If Michigan wins and Bama loses than it will be GA 1, Michigan 2, Cincinnati 3 and Ohio State 4.

I don't think Bama wins the SEC.

Last edited:

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I presume you mean for BAMA

but at times this season, they have not looked good, even though they won. (the eye test as they refer to it)

I think their head should be on the block, (this season).

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
2 loss Ohio State won’t get in over a one loss Oklahoma State. After watching this game today I think Michigan could beat Bama but probably not UGA.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
If Michigan wins and Bama wins the SEC championship it will be Bama 1, Michigan 2, GA 3, Ohio State 4. Never say never. If Michigan wins and Bama loses than it will be GA 1, Michigan 2, Cincinnati 3 and Ohio State 4.

I don't think Bama wins the SEC.

I think if Bama and UGA both get in they will seed it to make them play in the semi to avoid another all SEC final.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Everybody in the top 7 of the current poll is alive with how crazy this committee can be.

Georgia is the only guarantee to be in right now. The other 6 are subject to the outcome of the rest of this week and next.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
but at times this season, they have not looked good, even though they won. (the eye test as they refer to it)

I think their head should be on the block, (this season).

Yes but you can add ND to the list. They are sitting at number 6. I just have a feeling the only way Cincinnati gets in is if Bama has a lose. Ohio State is out but it they can the Committee will replace them with ND.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Yes but you can add ND to the list. They are sitting at number 6. I just have a feeling the only way Cincinnati gets in is if Bama has a lose. Ohio State is out but it they can the Committee will replace them with ND.

Can’t see ND jumping ahead of any teams that don’t lose.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Bama not looking really impressive today.

Then again, you don't need many first half points to destroy Auburn.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login