2024 FB schedule coming 12/13

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I think it is fluid. They are probably having to work out existing OOC contracts or work around them. I have a bad feeling we will have to make back-to-back road games to GA, Tenn or Texas in 24 and 25. That happened to us with A&M when they joined the conference.

prdubya

Nov 29, 2017
I think it is fluid. They are probably having to work out existing OOC contracts or work around them. I have a bad feeling we will have to make back-to-back road games to GA, Tenn or Texas in 24 and 25. That happened to us with A&M when they joined the conference.
Incorrect. We played them at home in ‘12 and away in ‘13. Smoked both times but been beating them more often than not since.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Incorrect. We played them at home in ‘12 and away in ‘13. Smoked both times but been beating them more often than not since.
Yep it was Kentucky that we had to go on the road in 11 and 12. Guess that's just how the math worked out.

Funny, I don't remember us getting anybody at home twice, though. We did get Carolina in 11 and Tennessee in 12, maybe that's what it was.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
If there is a harder schedule to play than ours in 2024 in the nation, I would like to see it.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Yep it was Kentucky that we had to go on the road in 11 and 12. Guess that's just how the math worked out.

Funny, I don't remember us getting anybody at home twice, though. We did get Carolina in 11 and Tennessee in 12, maybe that's what it was.
Thanks. That was a long time ago. I knew we did a school twice on the road.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I think they've already said every existing SEC team will play Texas and OU by the end of the first 2 years, so I would be really surprised if we have Texas again in 2025. I really want us to win that OU game so I can be obnoxious as hell at the inlaws' that Christmas.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I think they've already said every existing SEC team will play Texas and OU by the end of the first 2 years, so I would be really surprised if we have Texas again in 2025. I really want us to win that OU game so I can be obnoxious as hell at the inlaws that Christmas.
Our luck we will travel to both schools. I am ready to get OU at home. The stadium will be a rocking.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I thought we already knew our opponents.
I guess this will just list our losses in order**
We know the opponents and locations, just not the dates.

For us, that's:
Home: Arkansas, Florida, Missouri, Texas A&M
Away: Georgia, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Texas

ETA non-conference:
Home:
8/31 - Eastern Kentucky
9/14 - Toledo
11/2 - UMass

Away:
9/7 - Arizona State

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.