27-2

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
MSU Baseball went from a source of pride to a source of embarrassment...

That shouldn't be real. This shouldn't be an actual SEC baseball score.

In one season.

27 earned runs on 25 hits, 7 HRs, on our field, in game ONE of a series. 6 pitchers used each of which surrendered a minimum of 3 earned runs. That is just very difficult to even process. 9 game SEC losing streak that could very well go to 11 to end the season. I trust our staff to correct this and they built quite a bit of cushion with a natty last year but I don't know if I have seen anyone give back more in one season than this one. I will say it now. Lemonis could perhaps survive one more season like this with his pants on fire at the end but no way the entire staff could.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Yea it's the first time I've honestly felt embarrassed by our baseball program. Truly unacceptable.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
In all my years of playing or coaching my kids - I don't ever recall a score like that in a game I was involved with. 22-8 or something like that, sure. But I can't remember a 25 run difference. That's high school, little league, tball, coach pitch, church softball, drunk weekend softball. Guess the run rules keep that from happening at most levels.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
This has been the worst year for MSU sports. I have no hope for football but basketball is at least looking more exciting for next year.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Don't worry guys. The only pitching staff they hit 7 yard against was JAMES MADISON

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login