30 days until Dawg Football.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
No way in this universe that we finish seventh in the West. Too much leadership. Too much experience in the trenches. Hail State!!

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg
Aug 22, 2012
We could be as high as 2 in the west and I don't think we finish worse than 5. I predict 3 in the west, same as last year with 4 being almost as likely. The swing games are Ole Miss and A&M and the stretch goal is one of LSU or Bama.

Neither Arky or Auburn scare me, but this past weekend showed Freeze is up to his old BS and they'll be scary next year - but this year, the cupboard in bare. Arky has a good QB and RB, but new coordinators, a lame duck coach, and they had the worst P5 defense in the country last year so while it will improve, it was in rough shape to start and for every bit their D improves, their O will regress due to the swap from Briles to Enos.

Also, we SHOULD beat Kentucky out of the east, but SCar started looking solid at the end of last year and return a decent QB, so they'll likely be on the same tier as Ole Miss and A&M.

So, my prediction is 9-3 (5-3) with losses to Bama, LSU, and one more between Ole Miss, A&M, and SCar but taking 3rd in the west by some sort of convoluted tie breaker.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Jean Claude Van Damme GIF

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
The only thing that can hold this team back is Mississippi State. Got to climb that mountain and see what's on the other side.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Floor is 6-6.
Ceiling is 9-3
Record - 8-4 plus Gator Bowl or Texas or
Music City Bowl

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
We could be as high as 2 in the west and I don't think we finish worse than 5. I predict 3 in the west, same as last year with 4 being almost as likely. The swing games are Ole Miss and A&M and the stretch goal is one of LSU or Bama.

Neither Arky or Auburn scare me, but this past weekend showed Freeze is up to his old BS and they'll be scary next year - but this year, the cupboard in bare. Arky has a good QB and RB, but new coordinators, a lame duck coach, and they had the worst P5 defense in the country last year so while it will improve, it was in rough shape to start and for every bit their D improves, their O will regress due to the swap from Briles to Enos.

Also, we SHOULD beat Kentucky out of the east, but SCar started looking solid at the end of last year and return a decent QB, so they'll likely be on the same tier as Ole Miss and A&M.

So, my prediction is 9-3 (5-3) with losses to Bama, LSU, and one more between Ole Miss, A&M, and SCar but taking 3rd in the west by some sort of convoluted tie breaker.
USC is going to be as schizophrenic as their qb. IMO, they’ll be nowhere close to what they were offensively last year. Lost leading wr, rb, and te i believe. And their OL ain’t the strongest to begin with. We’ll see. I’m taking the field v usc.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login