30A fishing

Roentgen

Jun 5, 2013
Anybody have a good recommendation for an inshore (trout/redfish) fishing charter near 30A? My boys (10 and 13) are like to catch and cook. Would like to take them next week while we are there for a few days over spring break.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Nothing out of 30A, you'll have to head to PCB or Destin.

What's your price range and do you want to share a boat?

baddmann007

Sep 26, 2023
Just be sure to check limits. They are not the same as south Louisiana. (It may have changed, but I got burned by this a few years ago.)

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Anybody have a good recommendation for an inshore (trout/redfish) fishing charter near 30A? My boys (10 and 13) are like to catch and cook. Would like to take them next week while we are there for a few days over spring break.
Good lord this board amazes me sometimes. You basically googled your best option for inshore @ 30A. https://www.30ainshorecharters.com/

Granted 30A is a big stretch.

Assuming you are Grayton area, Choctawhatchee Bay may land some specks, reds are going to be hard to come by this early but we have had an early spring so maybe you get lucky. Dont worry about regs, your guide will have you set. Dont worry about Destin or PCB if you are going inshore,because you should be able to hook up. Honestly if you have boys and want to catch good tasting fish, you should probably hit docks for sheepshead.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
There used to be a charter that would launch from the beach at Grayton Beach, right near the red bar. Pretty wild to see them trailer that boat in the afternoon.

Reactions: mcdawg22
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login