4 yr will

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Don't need arms to throw 5 yards at a time like he did in the AR.
This is it. NOBODY, not even the modern air raid guys, run what Leach did. This is EXACTLY what was always going to happen when Leach left no matter when or how. It was THE reason I didn't want to hire him in the first place. For you Leach guys, this was what you voted for, eventually. It's not just the QB, the line was recruited for Leach's scheme too. This was always coming. I hate it came as soon as it did, and especially the way it did, but it was always going to happen.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
I laughed, assuming you meant place kicker when you said PK?

HaHa, đź‘€ what you did there. Pretty much the same though. Jackie had a PK as a walk on at LB though so there are definitely exceptions, albeit few.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I went no high school with one of JWS’ PKs. He was universally hated because he never had to do anything in practice. The comparison seems valid.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
WSU recovered nicely. Why? Because they have someone that kept a similar system to what Leach was running. We’re too stupid to do something like that.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
This is it. NOBODY, not even the modern air raid guys, run what Leach did. This is EXACTLY what was always going to happen when Leach left no matter when or how. It was THE reason I didn't want to hire him in the first place. For you Leach guys, this was what you voted for, eventually. It's not just the QB, the line was recruited for Leach's scheme too. This was always coming. I hate it came as soon as it did, and especially the way it did, but it was always going to happen.
What we voted for? I didn't realize we voted on a coaching hire.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

CoachT1991

Jan 3, 2020
WSU recovered nicely. Why? Because they have someone that kept a similar system to what Leach was running. We’re too stupid to do something like that.
We gotta revamp the wheel and all

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
It amazes me people still blast stuff out there that they have no knowledge about in the internet age. Yeah Wazzou just kept the train rolling.
2020 1-3
21 7-6
22 7-6

They also kept that air raid going!!! Do you know who their leading rusher is? Their 17’ing QB. They have passed it 157 and ran it 137. Their receivers are averaging 13 YPC and their running back is 7th on the team in receptions, not leading the team. That sounds nothing like what we were doing under Leach.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login