40+ MPH wind gusts at Augusta this afternoon

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
These are the conditions where I excel. Normally, blading a ball, resulting in a low runner is laughed at. I’m just preparing for days like today. Suck it, wind.
I remember those old balata balls back in the day. I'd slice open at least 3 or 4 every round with a thinned 4 iron. My buds and I called them "smileys."

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Last night it rock and rolled through town. The wind kept waking me up, sounded like crazy **** was about to go down. 56 degrees when I went to work. An excellent day today.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Last night it rock and rolled through town. The wind kept waking me up, sounded like crazy **** was about to go down. 56 degrees when I went to work. An excellent day today.
I'm gonna try to remember days like today come August 1st.

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011
Winds are stronger here this week than any time in the past I can remember absent a storm coming through. Temperature wise it’s a great day here in Augusta but I’d hate to be playing golf with the wind gust coming and going. Going to be an interesting day on the course and I’m sure will impact some scores today.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Blowing really hard right now. So hard they've actually let leaves get on the fairways. That's a no no at the Masters. ha

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login