40 years ago today

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,690
14,539
113
Well, hell. Anyhow, it's George Brett Pine Tar Day.


No the link worked, was embedded correctly, etc.


That's not a I can't see it reference. That's stick-um on his hands from The Replacements. "Coach, it looks like I just jacked-off an elephant!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: dorndawg

Boom Boom

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
1,942
1,092
113
No the link worked, was embedded correctly, etc.


That's not a I can't see it reference. That's stick-um on his hands from The Replacements. "Coach, it looks like I just jacked-off an elephant!"
Link didn't embed right for me. I can see the tip of the video, or click the arrow and see just the bottom of the video.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list