403 Forbidden

Wrestleknownothing

All-American
Oct 30, 2021
2,299
6,163
113
Anyone know what is going on with Rivals? I get 403 Forbidden if I try going to Nittany Nation or Hawkeye Report. At first I thought it may be a work thing, but I get the same on my phone in cellular data mode.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wilbur Kookmeyer

watoos

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
654
1,269
93
Anyone know what is going on with Rivals? I get 403 Forbidden if I try going to Nittany Nation or Hawkeye Report. At first I thought it may be a work thing, but I get the same on my phone in cellular data mode.
I just got the same thing. maybe have to refresh or something.

maybe it got shut down for too much snark? 😊
 

headlock_

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2021
78
123
33
I always thought if Iowa couldn't beat us, they would join us. I didn't think they would shut us down.
 

Wilbur Kookmeyer

All-Conference
Sep 7, 2022
851
1,977
93
Chicago Fire Fruit GIF by Wolf Entertainment
 

ptomaselli

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
4,910
8,417
113
Rivals had an outage driven by one of their service providers experiencing a global outage outside their network/control. Many were impacted not just Rivals. I just went on over there & had no problem with access. Order seems to have been restored.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September