5 MSU players detained by MS Highway Patrol

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
MHP & Mississippi State just taunted the weauxf gawds.

This won’t end well.

(But we’re State fans. We’re used to that.)

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
21? I know this white guy that did a 31 . . . in business clothes!

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I saw where the MHP car finished 6th nationally in a recent vote as best looking highway patrol vehicle.

While I don't understand why it's necessary to vote on the prettiest law enforcement vehicle, looking at some of the other states vehicles it was apparent the same person who painted the Dak mural in Starkville must have chose the color scheme for those cars.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
I saw where the MHP car finished 6th nationally in a recent vote as best looking highway patrol vehicle.

While I don't understand why it's necessary to vote on the prettiest law enforcement vehicle, looking at some of the other states vehicles it was apparent the same person who painted the Dak mural in Starkville must have chose the color scheme for those cars.
Mississippi seems to have more diverse patrol cars than any state I've been in. Mustangs, SUVs, Trucks, cars.....all types!

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Mississippi seems to have more diverse patrol cars than any state I've been in. Mustangs, SUVs, Trucks, cars.....all types!
Alabama cheats with dark marked black suburbans. It’s unfair because they blend in with the 80 other Texas/MS plate black suburbans on 1-10.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
To put that in perspective, Usain Bolt was clocked at 27.8 mph.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Mississippi has them too. Theres one that patrols Desoto County
It’s not fair. I have played the game with HP for 30 years. I’ve won a bunch, they won a few. When they won, I was a good sport, hands on steering wheel, license and registration ready, “Did you know you were speeding?” Yup!. No need to lie. I feel like I need to get a Valentine 1 to even the playing field again.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It’s not fair. I have played the game with HP for 30 years. I’ve won a bunch, they won a few. When they won, I was a good sport, hands on steering wheel, license and registration ready, “Did you know you were speeding?” Yup!. No need to lie. I feel like I need to get a Valentine 1 to even the playing field again.
My best friend in high school had a valentine one. Greatest radar detector ever made even after 25 years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login