699 & 700

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Pujols hits 699 & 700 in back to back innings. Amazing

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Boom! And people on this board mocked the cardinals for signing him. Step forward idiots, present yourself to be shamed.

Based on his last 7 years, no one expected this. Mozeliak is still an incompetent idiot and only signed pujols for the sheer entertainment value to put butts in seats. He just got lucky.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
If Pujols had stayed with the Cardinals his whole career, he might’ve hit 800 home runs. He was mostly average with the Angels, but put him back in a Cardinals uniform and he turns back into prime Pujols.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Idiot #1 has stepped to the plate.

Based on his last 7 years, no one expected this. Mozeliak is still an incompetent idiot and only signed pujols for the sheer entertainment value to put butts in seats. He just got lucky.

Fify. Thanks for playing, clown.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
The St Louis Cardinals are the greatest all-time baseball franchise of the NL. Full of tradition and generally cool AF.

That is all.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Really awesome. I was a sophomore in high school when Pujols was a rookie. So, glad I got to see his career and even more glad he spent a great deal of it with my favorite team. I know he dropped off with the angels but his first run with the cardinals he was the best player in baseball history, in my opinion.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
To be fair, Pujols hadn’t really done anything for the last couple of years. What he is doing this season at his age is pretty remarkable.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
Good find. Missouri, I expect better from you. Shame on you all.

Im very happy for Pujols. But to pretend like this season was a guarantee for him is laughable. His pre-All Star game numbers were atrocious. The tear he’s been on since July has been incredible. Sorry I didn’t predict a 42 year old to return to MVP form after several years of sucking ***.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

But it needed up being a good addition. I liked the nostalgia of him being back but I thought it wouldn’t end up great.. but it has. Mo deserves some credit for that. You definitely have remained consistent with your dislike for Mo, which I get when it comes to free agent adds. But he consistently makes great trades and drafts really good. He’s not even close to the disaster that you make him out to be

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
[TWEET]1573520390689005568[/TWEET]

A little off topic…but is there really no net behind the plate at Dodger stadium? Cool seats but looks like a death wish….I have to be seeing something wrong here. Maybe I just can’t see it and he high fives dude with net in between.
ed: that’s it. I just can’t see it on that video.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login