8-bit Recruiting Tracker?

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
I was just thinking about this today. I have no idea what's going on, but there sure does seem to be a bunch of positivity about a class with one four star as it stands currently.

A brief overview would be appreciated.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
No one cares, because after all the hoopla, you usually end in about the same spot.

You can certainly move up or down in the rankings, up to move significantly, takes time. Else you're doing something you aren't supposed to do.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Ya know you can Google " miss state 2022 football recruiting" and its right there. Click on targets. We have about 3 or 4 4* trending our way. Still 12 days left tho. Bunch of them gonna be on campus this weekend

Yim Yames

Nov 22, 2017
I was just thinking about this today. I have no idea what's going on, but there sure does seem to be a bunch of positivity about a class with one four star as it stands currently.

A brief overview would be appreciated.

This is an unusual recruiting class for us in a couple of ways. First, our baseline 3* recruit is a little higher than we are used to. We have a lot of .87-.88 type guys were we usually have a good number of .84-.85 guys. Second, most of our high profile prospects are still uncommitted, whereas we usually commit our 4*s early and try to hang on to them. We also technically have two 4* guys committed, although Zavion Thomas (Louisiana WR) is only a 4* on 247.

We are hoping for a particularly strong finish. And while nothing is written in stone, we have at least a puncher's chance for the following recruits:

1. Jaheim Oatis (MS, DL, High 4*) - Bama commit. Top 50 nationally. Hopefully we can convince him to play for his home state.
  2. Khamauri Rogers (LA, CB, High 4*) - Miami commit. With Miami's coaching situation in flux, we have to like our chances.
  3. Trevion Williams (MS, DL, Mid 4*) - previously committed to Florida State. Feels like a lock to state.
  4. Stone Blanton (MS, LB, Low 4*) - uncommitted. Battle between us and OM.
  5. Ajay Allen (LA, RB, 247 4*) - TCU commit. We have a good shot, but there is a chance Bama offers.
  6. Percy Lewis (MS, OT, High 3*) - uncommitted JUCO. Potentially an immediate starter at LT. Battle between us and OM.
  7. Trent Ramsey (FL, OT, High 3*) - uncommitted. Was between us and Virginia, but with Bronco stepping down, trending this way.

There are some others too, including some potential impact JUCO dbs. Plus we will undoubtedly hit the portal.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Tried it. Way too many pictures and logos. I just need names, height/ weight, stars, and position.

Best part to me was it kept track of targets during the year and who they ended up signing with. Text was color coded for each team. Neat 8-bit feature

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login