8 month long international crisis is now over...

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
My suspension is going on, oh, about 3+ years now. They offered to re-instate it if I would refrain from using the word "bimbo". To give that some clarity I was referring to Alyssa Milano in a tweet as a "bimbo" and got suspended for that, apparently that was one of their no no words. I asked them in my appeal how she could call the POTUS a "mother 17er" (she did that in a tweet but didn't use 17er, she used the word) and not get suspended but I couldn't use the word bimbo? I asked them that every time I appealed and they never replied, hypocritical left coast arseholes.......I just created a new account, and quit following or replying to arseholes that pIssed me off and life was good again. I just follow MSU reporters and accounts and some news and weather accounts and moved on........

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
SixPackSpeak has been unsuspended on Twitter. I appealed my supsension probably once a week on average. I'm still shocked by it.
That's wasn't an international crisis, THIS was an international altercation:

1706711303334.png

Kennedy said, "I'm here for the Big East SEC Challenge. I'm playing Louisville and Rick Pitino tomorrow. I was the UC head coach. I'm going to be on national television. If I'm not standing there at 9 pm tomorrow, this is an international altercation."

Last edited:

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
Seeing as how he verbally and physically assaulted an unsuspecting cab driver named Habib, it really was an "international altercation"....

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Why were you suspended?
I did one of those things that estimated your twitter value about 6-7 years ago. It then automatically tweeted my twitter account was for sale. Apparently, that's against their terms of use and I assume something automated banned my account. Still stupid to me but whatever.

Reactions: aTotal360

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
My suspension is going on, oh, about 3+ years now. They offered to re-instate it if I would refrain from using the word "bimbo". To give that some clarity I was referring to Alyssa Milano in a tweet as a "bimbo" and got suspended for that, apparently that was one of their no no words. I asked them in my appeal how she could call the POTUS a "mother 17er" (she did that in a tweet) and not get suspended but I couldn't use the word bimbo? I asked them that every time I appealed and they never replied, hypocritical left coast arseholes.......I just created a new account, and quit following or replying to arseholes that pIssed me off and life was good again. I just follow MSU reporters and accounts and some news and weather accounts and moved on........
1- if everything tracks exactly how you say, yeah that seems like an inconsistent policy.
2- An even better approach is to not only not reply to aholes who piss you off, but just dont respond to anyone at all. Its TwitterX...its even less of a reality than SPS.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
1- if everything tracks exactly how you say, yeah that seems like an inconsistent policy.
2- An even better approach is to not only not reply to aholes who piss you off, but just dont respond to anyone at all. Its TwitterX...its even less of a reality than SPS.
why you skeered of free speech

• Haha
Reactions: horshack.sixpack

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
SixPackSpeak has been unsuspended on Twitter. I appealed my supsension probably once a week on average. I'm still shocked by it.
Richard Nixon GIF by GIPHY News

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022
My suspension is going on, oh, about 3+ years now. They offered to re-instate it if I would refrain from using the word "bimbo". To give that some clarity I was referring to Alyssa Milano in a tweet as a "bimbo" and got suspended for that, apparently that was one of their no no words. I asked them in my appeal how she could call the POTUS a "mother 17er" (she did that in a tweet but didn't use 17er, she used the word) and not get suspended but I couldn't use the word bimbo? I asked them that every time I appealed and they never replied, hypocritical left coast arseholes.......I just created a new account, and quit following or replying to arseholes that pIssed me off and life was good again. I just follow MSU reporters and accounts and some news and weather accounts and moved on........
in cases like that you have to write the words backwards

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login