9 - 13

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
Hey! They could still win tommorrow and sweep Georgia. Polk knows what he is doing. Have you ever played the game before? It's all in the ebb and flow of the game.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
Auburn and Bama can't beat us in ****, yet SOUTH Alabama is owning us. Pretty f'd up if you ask me.

B

BillBrasky10

I do believe Bama and Aubarn will pound us this year in baseball. Our team is that bad.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
that this team isn't likely to finish above .500 overall. We can't win OOC games and we can't win SEC games. I know "we're only 2 games back" but consider this: in a terrible SEC West so far, we are 1-5. Instead of us being only 2 games back, I see us as the worst of a terrible division.

To finish at or above .500 in the SEC it will take one of two scenarios: either win 7 of 8 series without any sweeps either way or win 6 of 8 with two of those wins as sweeps and no sweeps against. I just can't see that happening. Then, we'd have to win most of our OOC games, another thing we haven't proven we can do. We appear to be on a collision course with our first sub .500 overall record in ages and not making a regional for the first time since 2002. But hey, we're only 2 games our of first.

MadDawg.sixpack

May 22, 2006
the Pack may just have it right this time. Wrong about football (season turned out pretty good), wrong about basketball (season turned out really good) but I think the Pack has this one nailed down. This may be the worst baseball team we've fielded in 30 years.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
in a terrible SEC West so far, we are 1-5.
We haven't played any of the 'terrible' teams in the West yet. We've played what's probably going to amount to being the best team in each division when it's all said and done.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login