9-7-22 Alan Lange

Out of Bounds

Apr 25, 2020
Click to Listen

Alan Lange of Kinetic Staffing joins the show live in the BankPlus Studio. Alan talks about the business of Kinetic Staffing and what makes them different from other staffing companies. Alan talks about their work and bringing in the people to execute projects. Alan talks about how he got into the staffing business.

Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices

**These are automatic feeds from the Out of Bounds RSS Feed. It reads from https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/BRCM6060472162 and automatically posts every 2 hours new podcasts from his show.**

Arloguthrie

Nov 3, 2012
Thank you, Bo Bounds, for this sensational interview. I have been wanting to learn about the ins and outs of the exhilarating world of staffing companies for some time, but it has proven to be as elusive as it is electrifying. Imagine my delight when I discovered you had the president of a staffing company on your show! Please keep up the good work.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
Alan has had his hands in many things. Good guy and an great ambassador for Jackson. He broke the Scruggs story a while back and wrote a book about it.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Methinks OOB listeners will soon grow as tired of the words Kinetic Staffing as they have of Four Roses Bourbon.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I quit the Bounds show, I'm guessing 8 or 9 years ago. Does he still blow Turquoise during every segment of the show? One of the best drinking games ever, listen to replay of Bounds and drink whenever you heard Turquoise. If you were really wanting to get drunk, drink every time he said Lake Caroline, the "Little Guy" (his son), or Madison Central.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login