#95 sings Journey on NFL Network

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
CJ gave nice interview and said there'll be a party in Houston, MS soon. Gave a shout out to Hail State!

Even thought I the song is 🤮, it was funny hearing him singing "Just a small town girl...living in a lonely world"

Good to see CJ win another but I was really pulling for Big Play to win his first and Fletcher to win his 2nd.

Last edited:

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
CJ gave nice interview and said there'll be a party in Houston, MS soon. Gave a shout out to Hail State!

Even thought I the song is 🤮, it was funny hearing him singing "Just a small town girl...living in a lonely world"

Good to see CJ win another but I was really pulling for Big Play to win his first and Fletcher to win his 2nd.
Would like to see; couldn't find it on Youtube.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Doesn't sing, just talks. Might be the most well spoken alumni ever from State. Click "watch on YouTube" to see it

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
During the live interview, he came out of nowhere with it and it sounded like he was on key. Then gave a "Hail State!" before they went to commercial. I watched the replay an hour later and it was cut out.

Last edited:

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
During the live interview, he came out of nowhere with it and it sounded like he was on key. Then gave a "Hail State!" before they went to commercial. I watched the replay an hour later and it was cut out.
I just clicked on the Youtube Link above and I too musta hit it too late as there is no singing or "Hail State". I did see him mention Houston, MS & STATE But overall it was a good listen / watch. He's an intelligent dude with Camera Swag. I see T.V. for him after he retires if he wants to.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login