A 13-year-old, 6-foot-9 phenom…

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Which shade of blue will we see him in? Carolina, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky?
Uh oh...

• Haha
Reactions: columbiadawg2

Digging dog

Aug 22, 2012
Went to see him play last week against JA.

He’s got a ton of skill and potential.

You can also tell he is young and has a lot of developing left to do.

most of the touches were from the other 4 players on the team.

he did have a dunk and a block.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Just thinking back to having him, Bubba Wilson and Russell Walters at the same time. Not asserting that the caliber was equal among them but they all brought something and a lot of height with it! Russell set some unreal picks.
David Domingue could set some picks back in the day. I saw him separate an Arkansas guards shoulder with a perfectly legal pick in the backcourt.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Yes! He did some damage.
Midnight madness; the one when the smartest hoops player in college history had just passed about a million hours one summer to qualify for fall classes was the best one ever. The first time Dontae Jones nearly jumped out of the Hump on a dunk, the place erupted. Those were good times.

ETA: this post sent me down a rabbit hole. Dontae looks to be doing well and coaching youth in his hometown. Good on him: https://nashvilleyouthbasketball.org/about/

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2023
David Domingue could set some picks back in the day. I saw him separate an Arkansas guards shoulder with a perfectly legal pick in the backcourt.
Didn't there used to be a guy on here named DavidDominguePick or something like that?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login