A bases loaded BALK? Pathetic

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
This bullpen just cannot consistently throw strikes. It is a bad movie - walk, hbp. balk, & and throwing very BP fastballs after getting behind in the count.

WutheringDawg

Dec 4, 2010
Scott Foxhall hired July 18 2018.

Will Bednar commits sept 16 2018 signs May 1 2019. How is will not one of “his guys”?

Landon Sims commits and and signs on May 16 2019. Foxhall is already the coach. Again, how is he not one of his guys?

You are just spewing ********.

Edit: he 17’n recruited #1 overall pick Casey Mize to Auburn.

Last edited:

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
This bullpen just cannot consistently throw strikes. It is a bad movie - walk, hbp. balk, & and throwing very BP fastballs after getting behind in the count.

Late-inning relief pitchers (7th, 8th, 9th innings) that walk batters (or, hit them with a pitch) are the absolute worst.

My #1 rule for all late-inning relief pitchers: FORCE the batter to hit the ball to get on base. Do NOT walk a batter (or, hit a batter) under any circumstance, unless you are specifically instructed to intentionally walk him.

I'd tell all my late-inning relief pitchers: if you walk/hit a batter (just one), then you'll be taken out of the game. Throw strikes. Don't walk or hit any batters if you want to keep pitching.

Of course, I'd retain the right to make an exception for a stud closer, if the circumstances warranted it.

Feb 23, 2008
Nice. You counted 2 out of a pitching staff of 20. And both of them are done at Mississippi State. I mean can you not come up with more? And don’t give me Cade Smith because Desoto Central’s star players are on State’s radar in the 8th grade.

WutheringDawg

Dec 4, 2010
I don’t have to. You said he made a living off other peoples recruits. I took two minutes to double check and show you that the two pitchers that won state the 2021 National championship were signed as he was the HC.

Also Cade Smith is absolutely guy that will considered a Scott Foxhall product. Just because he went to Desoto central doesn’t meant we didn’t have to recruit him. You dont have to look very far to confirm that because In the same class Desoto central OF Kyle Booker, 228th best player in the country, signed with Tennessee. Also Cade was the 117th best player in the country and rated 10 PG. if he would have gone the Jordan/Riley path no one would have batted an eyelash. So yeah he counts too.

Preston Johnson is Foxhall recruit. Houston Harding was a Foxhall recruit. Etc. or to put it another way, everyone but Riley Self and Spencer price on the NC team were Foxhall recruits. But since he made a career of it, please show me how he only succeeded with other coaches players. I’ll take two names. .

Last edited:

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Nice. You counted 2 out of a pitching staff of 20. And both of them are done at Mississippi State. I mean can you not come up with more? And don’t give me Cade Smith because Desoto Central’s star players are on State’s radar in the 8th grade.
You dumb as hale

Feb 23, 2008
I'll give you that and admit I was wrong. Emotions tend to bring out really dumb takes. I'm just having a hard time with what he saw in guys like Sninnett and Tullar. And I'll throw in Walling. Huge upside but if they don't even trust him in the midweek to this point, why is he here? Fristoe's the wild card here. Probably the best pure arm talent aside from Sims. He's got to get it together and be a huge factor. Just no other way around it.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Sims was really a Cohen recruit. He technically committed to Cann though. The cycle for a HS kid is so long that this freshman class is really the first one Lem had a full chance to recruit and thats assuming kids commit just before or during their junior
year.

I am not saying this to prove anything other than trying to sort through who is responsible for what is almost impossible for State right now. Although I am pretty sure Lem got us Preston and Houston- 2 of the 4 pitchers that won us a World Seriss.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login