A Field Fit For Battle

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013

Mississippi State Sports Turf Superintendent Brandon Hardin makes sure the Bulldogs' playing surface is in top shape for the Egg Bowl and all throughout the year.

More...

CagerMania

Feb 27, 2008
Man, I love this current configuration of our stadium. I don’t love the south end zone but the other 75% is perfect. I just wish the “stock” camera they use at games when going to breaks and such was in the south end zone pointing north, rather than in the north(west) corner pointing south. I feel like it highlights the worst angle.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Man, I love this current configuration of our stadium. I don’t love the south end zone but the other 75% is perfect. I just wish the “stock” camera they use at games when going to breaks and such was in the south end zone pointing north, rather than in the north(west) corner pointing south. I feel like it highlights the worst angle.

Pull off a few NY6 bowls and maybe they’ll complete the circle.

Dawg1979

Jun 23, 2015
Would love the full bowl. Even if no uppers. Just looks more prolific and big stage

WestDawg

Aug 24, 2012
I still like the rendering I saw from someone online a while back showing the sout end zone closed in with the hotel and walkway above. That would be really awesome.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login