A&M and Florida

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Wow... did not expect Kentucky to lose. Bama maybe so. Florida has been playing well lately. If we can get past Auburn we would have a great opportunity against either of them. Imagine winning the SEC tourney. Amazing.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
We're playing our best basketball. The two teams we couldn't beat are eliminated. I like our chances.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I think Auburn is licking their chops.

I'm a little disappointed in the other 2 upsets. It takes a little of the shine off of our win. Makes it look like the teams with double byes just didn't care that much since they are safely in the tournament.

MS-halfstep

Jun 27, 2015
I think Auburn is licking their chops.

I'm a little disappointed in the other 2 upsets. It takes a little of the shine off of our win. Makes it look like the teams with double byes just didn't care that much since they are safely in the tournament.
Never apologize for success

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
In the last four years there are 12 teams in the SEC that have a better record than UK in the SECT. They’ve had one win in the NCAAT since 2019.

This team has enough offensive horsepower to make a run, but Calipari’s stubbornness will eventually bite them in the ***. He has two lottery picks that he does not start, which not surprisingly leads to slow starts (1-8 last night).

They aren’t going to get stops - so he might as well adopt the philosophy that the first team to 100 wins.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login