A&M is dog **** too

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I cannot stand Jimbo, and it dates back to the year he sold his soul to keep Winston eligible in spite of all the crap going on with him.

Jimbo Fisher is college football’s version of Calipari. Dude knows how to work the system, get max booster involvement to land these ridiculous recruiting classes, and he’s got bodies buried at every turn. Has no clue how to coach a football team, though, and he’s an absolute PoS

was21

May 29, 2007
Look like Fisher shaved his whisker...bad mistake superstition wise

HouTxBulldog

Jun 9, 2019
What’s the ROI on Jimbo? Hope he can get the big money folks stirred up!

Lots of moaning and groaning with the UT and TAMU losses here in Houston!

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I wasn't gonna start drinking till a couple hours before game time but after watching Notre Dame and A&M **** the bed so splendidly I decided I might as well get started early.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Their fans have to be pissed. Shouldn't jump to conclusions but a&m could easily finish 500 or barely above.

KeyserSoze1999

Aug 26, 2015
Well Desmond Howard's Play-Off prediction was both Texas A&M and Pitt making the playoffs and Texas A&M winning the National Championship game over Michigan...it was at that moment I knew Des was an alcoholic. Hey Des, Dean Martin called he said he thinks you drink too much!!!

View attachment 25223

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I wasn't gonna start drinking till a couple hours before game time but after watching Notre Dame and A&M **** the bed so splendidly I decided I might as well get started early.
Agree..I’ve waited till 8pm. It’s time.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I watched a documentary about Dean Martin. They said that he rarely drank and never drank on stage. It was always apple juice in his glass. The drinking shtick was a holdover from his lounge act with Jerry Lewis. They said that whatever show or movie that he did, he would always have a stipulation in his contract so he could eat dinner with his wife and kids every night.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I watched a documentary about Dean Martin. They said that he rarely drank and never drank on stage. It was always apple juice in his glass. The drinking shtick was a holdover from his lounge act with Jerry Lewis. They said that whatever show or movie that he did, he would always have a stipulation in his contract so he could eat dinner with his wife and kids every night.

That's a cool story but I don't know how much I believe it. If you ever watch videos of the old friar's club toasts, Dean was MC Hammered. A lot.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
TOP = 18:31

Total Offense = 186 yards

Fumbles = 4 (2 lost)

Third Down = 2 for 8

They flat out sucked today. It’s incredible how bad they were. They would lose by 30+ to most SEC schools with those stats.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login