A moment of silence please: Panthers wave Corral

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
sad dev GIF by Walkers Crisps

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
That’s probably a good thing for Corral. He might actually get a chance on another team. He has the tools, but it’s what’s between his ears that he is lacking at.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
That’s probably a good thing for Corral. He might actually get a chance on another team. He has the tools, but it’s what’s between his ears that he is lacking at.
I was just thinking how that probably describes every OM athlete in history that isn’t named Manning

Reactions: preacher_dawg

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Who was the last problem child QB to actually make it in the NFL? It seems like every QB with the million dollar arm, 10 cent head moniker fails pretty quickly.

Cam Newton is basically the only exception that comes to mind, and he was a freak athlete and also really seemed to more or less have his head on straight after the lap top incident as far as I can remember, so I don't know that he was fairly labeled a problem child even if he wasn't a model citizen. Michael Vick I guess is another one, who like Newton was just a freak of an athlete and also I don't think he was an idiot across the board. Jameis Winston has made it I guess although obviously he's underachieved. I guess Matt Leinart made it for a while also although he was more of an *** than an idioti I think. But for the most part it seems like it's pretty predictable who is going to flame out. If it's not a freak like a cam newton or vick, it's pretty much not going to work out, and even then it's a crap shoot (e.g. Manziel).

Reactions: Ghostman and patdog

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Who was the last problem child QB to actually make it in the NFL? It seems like every QB with the million dollar arm, 10 cent head moniker fails pretty quickly.

Cam Newton is basically the only exception that comes to mind, and he was a freak athlete and also really seemed to more or less have his head on straight after the lap top incident as far as I can remember, so I don't know that he was fairly labeled a problem child even if he wasn't a model citizen. Michael Vick I guess is another one, who like Newton was just a freak of an athlete and also I don't think he was an idiot across the board. Jameis Winston has made it I guess although obviously he's underachieved. I guess Matt Leinart made it for a while also although he was more of an *** than an idioti I think. But for the most part it seems like it's pretty predictable who is going to flame out. If it's not a freak like a cam newton or vick, it's pretty much not going to work out, and even then it's a crap shoot (e.g. Manziel).
Yep it's hard to be black and white about it, because freakish ability certainly helps and can defy the odds at times. But in general, this is true.

Reactions: Ghostman

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
This can't be true. Bo Bounds rode his jock strap for 2 years. I figured he was the greatest thing since slice bread.

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login