A Q&A With Pitching Coach Justin Parker

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
STARKVILLE, MS - June 22, 2023 - Mississippi State Pitching Coach Justin Parker takes the field at Dudy Noble Field at Polk-Dement Stadium in Starkville, MS. Photo By Mike Mattina

Hear from the new leader of the Bulldogs' pitching staff.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

Old Dawg

Jan 7, 2020
This guy sounds like he's the real deal. Seems he sees lots of potential on our pitching staff.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
This is a podcast episode, but just wanted folks that have asked at times for this to know a transcript of the Q&A can also be found at the link above if you don’t want to watch/listen.
Thanks Joel for providing the transcript.

Reactions: JTC27

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I love how he mentioned how he knows the mechanics and teaching that vs how a former high-caliber pitcher would “teach”. I can’t recall if it was here or where that I read former players that struggled hard are better coaches than ones that were just naturally talented.
Overall, this interview is encouraging. Lord knows I need that concerning the baseball team.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Said that he had never heard anyone say an unkind word about Lemonis. Obviously never been on the Six Pack.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login