A Total Reset

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
Saw on twitter and I agree. We need adidas to let us just use the throwback template from our 96 uniforms. We’ll have a new coach. Reseat the Hump lower level bc the people not using seats and just getting Bulldog Club points aren’t even a drop in the ocean that is our SEC TV money. Have new coach at every damn community event leading up to the season. Have Leah Beasley and marketing actually do their job in regard to promoting the program and its student athletes. Get rid of the spirit squad coach(?) that does the MC stuff. Just completely reset it all and start fresh.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
We would need a new AD. The current AD thinks he is doing a great job, especially as a baseball commentator.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
I agree completely but unfortunately I don’t see that happening. Based off Cohens comments on Joel’s podcast, there’s not much changing with the atmosphere in the hump. Sounds like all the seating is staying pretty much the same. All it looks like we are really doing is adding club level seating. Also, our athletic administration hasn’t cared about basketball for the past decade so what makes me think all of a sudden they are going to reinvest in marketing and promoting the program

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
Don’t worry Joel will be here soon to act like we’re turning it into a palace

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
You cannot create energy and atmosphere. Any hype and "energy" created leading up to the season will be fake because it will be lost as soon as fans see if the team is good or not. The hump shouldn't need someone to yell and say "FANS GET ON YOUR FEET". Want atmosphere? Win.

Last edited:

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
You cannot create energy and atmosphere. Any hype and "energy" created leading up to the season will be fake because it will be lost as soon as fans see if the team is good or not. The hump shouldn't need someone to yell and say "FANS GET ON YOUR FEET". Want atmosphere? Win.

You ain't ever been to a SWAC game.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
While we're cleaning house, so to speak, can we get rid of Adidas too? I'm really tired of their "3 stripe" Euro looking crap

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login