A trip to Country Pleasin

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
is good for the soul. Just went and picked up my Thanksgiving turkey and I swear I wanted one of everything in the store. Great place...they've been fun to watch grow and diversify.
I love their stuff. I've gotten one thing there that wasn't good, but it wasn't pork related. I don't recall exactly what it was but I did make a mental note to stick to pork products when shopping there.

Oct 3, 2008
Y’all know of any stores in Tupelo who carry a good selection of Country Pleasin?

I’ll be there over Thanksgiving from out-of-state, and hoping to stock up on their specialty flavors.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Y’all know of any stores in Tupelo who carry a good selection of Country Pleasin?

I’ll be there over Thanksgiving from out-of-state, and hoping to stock up on their specialty flavors.
I normally buy it at Brooks, but I think Kroger & WM carry it too. Not sure who has the biggest selection

Reactions: notthisshitagain

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We were getting their stuff way back when they were north of pelahatchie. Dad used to buy their stuff in big boxes to give for Christmas gifts. I used to take stuff to bbqs in Alabama and in Texas and people would all wonder where I got the sausage from. I'm glad they are distributing out of state now so I don't have to take a cooler with me to pick stuff up when I'm back in the area visiting family. That jalapeño pineapple is awesome. That sausage on some butter milk biscuits is a staple for breakfast at my house.

Last edited:
Reactions: thatsbaseball

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I love it and stop by there in the reg. Their smoked chicken salad is life changing.

Recently, I won a $100 gift card for Country Pleasing on Matt's show.

They also have some great comeback sauce. The best, and only other edible comeback, is at the Mayflower, Country Pleasin's is mighty close. Pro tip on comeback, it has to be refrigerated, so it you see it for sale at room temp at Krogers, don't waste your money, it's not real comeback.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login